Capcom to unlock the Ada Wong campaign in Resident Evil 6 for all
Capcom has announced the details of a free title update they will be releasing for Resident Evil 6 before the end of the year.
In response to fan feedback, they will be unlocking the Ada Wong campaign previously only unlocked by completing the other three campaigns so that it will be available to play from the beginning with an added co-op partner.
They have also improved the range of movement for the viewpoint camera, opened up the ability to pair the English soundtrack with other language subtitles and added a whole new No Hope difficulty level.
The new title update should arrive some time in mid-December.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO