Capcom to unlock the Ada Wong campaign in Resident Evil 6 for all
Capcom has announced the details of a free title update they will be releasing for Resident Evil 6 before the end of the year.
In response to fan feedback, they will be unlocking the Ada Wong campaign previously only unlocked by completing the other three campaigns so that it will be available to play from the beginning with an added co-op partner.
They have also improved the range of movement for the viewpoint camera, opened up the ability to pair the English soundtrack with other language subtitles and added a whole new No Hope difficulty level.
The new title update should arrive some time in mid-December.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users