Capcom to unlock the Ada Wong campaign in Resident Evil 6 for all
Capcom has announced the details of a free title update they will be releasing for Resident Evil 6 before the end of the year.
In response to fan feedback, they will be unlocking the Ada Wong campaign previously only unlocked by completing the other three campaigns so that it will be available to play from the beginning with an added co-op partner.
They have also improved the range of movement for the viewpoint camera, opened up the ability to pair the English soundtrack with other language subtitles and added a whole new No Hope difficulty level.
The new title update should arrive some time in mid-December.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year