Capcom to unlock the Ada Wong campaign in Resident Evil 6 for all
Capcom has announced the details of a free title update they will be releasing for Resident Evil 6 before the end of the year.
In response to fan feedback, they will be unlocking the Ada Wong campaign previously only unlocked by completing the other three campaigns so that it will be available to play from the beginning with an added co-op partner.
They have also improved the range of movement for the viewpoint camera, opened up the ability to pair the English soundtrack with other language subtitles and added a whole new No Hope difficulty level.
The new title update should arrive some time in mid-December.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan