Capcom to unlock the Ada Wong campaign in Resident Evil 6 for all
Capcom has announced the details of a free title update they will be releasing for Resident Evil 6 before the end of the year.
In response to fan feedback, they will be unlocking the Ada Wong campaign previously only unlocked by completing the other three campaigns so that it will be available to play from the beginning with an added co-op partner.
They have also improved the range of movement for the viewpoint camera, opened up the ability to pair the English soundtrack with other language subtitles and added a whole new No Hope difficulty level.
The new title update should arrive some time in mid-December.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release