SimCity given a definite date for breaking ground
EA Maxis has announced a concrete (sorry) release date for their latest SimCity game.
After a fairly long break, mainly due to the popularity of The Sims the sim game that started it all in the first place is coming back.
Maxis have spared no expense on the new SimCity building a whole new dynamic game engine called GlassBox for the occasion and from all the footage released so far it does look spectacular.
SimCity will arrive in stores and on Origin for PC and Mac on March the 8th 2013.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer