SimCity given a definite date for breaking ground
EA Maxis has announced a concrete (sorry) release date for their latest SimCity game.
After a fairly long break, mainly due to the popularity of The Sims the sim game that started it all in the first place is coming back.
Maxis have spared no expense on the new SimCity building a whole new dynamic game engine called GlassBox for the occasion and from all the footage released so far it does look spectacular.
SimCity will arrive in stores and on Origin for PC and Mac on March the 8th 2013.
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks