SimCity given a definite date for breaking ground
EA Maxis has announced a concrete (sorry) release date for their latest SimCity game.
After a fairly long break, mainly due to the popularity of The Sims the sim game that started it all in the first place is coming back.
Maxis have spared no expense on the new SimCity building a whole new dynamic game engine called GlassBox for the occasion and from all the footage released so far it does look spectacular.
SimCity will arrive in stores and on Origin for PC and Mac on March the 8th 2013.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent