SimCity given a definite date for breaking ground
EA Maxis has announced a concrete (sorry) release date for their latest SimCity game.
After a fairly long break, mainly due to the popularity of The Sims the sim game that started it all in the first place is coming back.
Maxis have spared no expense on the new SimCity building a whole new dynamic game engine called GlassBox for the occasion and from all the footage released so far it does look spectacular.
SimCity will arrive in stores and on Origin for PC and Mac on March the 8th 2013.
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game