SimCity given a definite date for breaking ground
EA Maxis has announced a concrete (sorry) release date for their latest SimCity game.
After a fairly long break, mainly due to the popularity of The Sims the sim game that started it all in the first place is coming back.
Maxis have spared no expense on the new SimCity building a whole new dynamic game engine called GlassBox for the occasion and from all the footage released so far it does look spectacular.
SimCity will arrive in stores and on Origin for PC and Mac on March the 8th 2013.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too