Revamped PlayStation store arrives in Europe; belatedly
Sony has managed to get the PlayStation Store launched successfully in Europe, albeit a bit later than planned.
The roll out had been planned for last week but it was quickly pulled after the system was beset by wholesale problems ranging from account authentication issues to random crashes.
After pulling the update Sony said "the phased launch of the new PlayStation Store has been temporarily postponed in some territories as teething issues related to the global roll-out of the Store are being addressed and resolved."
Everything has been fixed and the new PlayStation Store is now live all across Europe.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag