Revamped PlayStation store arrives in Europe; belatedly
Sony has managed to get the PlayStation Store launched successfully in Europe, albeit a bit later than planned.
The roll out had been planned for last week but it was quickly pulled after the system was beset by wholesale problems ranging from account authentication issues to random crashes.
After pulling the update Sony said "the phased launch of the new PlayStation Store has been temporarily postponed in some territories as teething issues related to the global roll-out of the Store are being addressed and resolved."
Everything has been fixed and the new PlayStation Store is now live all across Europe.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO