Revamped PlayStation store arrives in Europe; belatedly
Sony has managed to get the PlayStation Store launched successfully in Europe, albeit a bit later than planned.
The roll out had been planned for last week but it was quickly pulled after the system was beset by wholesale problems ranging from account authentication issues to random crashes.
After pulling the update Sony said "the phased launch of the new PlayStation Store has been temporarily postponed in some territories as teething issues related to the global roll-out of the Store are being addressed and resolved."
Everything has been fixed and the new PlayStation Store is now live all across Europe.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching