Revamped PlayStation store arrives in Europe; belatedly
Sony has managed to get the PlayStation Store launched successfully in Europe, albeit a bit later than planned.
The roll out had been planned for last week but it was quickly pulled after the system was beset by wholesale problems ranging from account authentication issues to random crashes.
After pulling the update Sony said "the phased launch of the new PlayStation Store has been temporarily postponed in some territories as teething issues related to the global roll-out of the Store are being addressed and resolved."
Everything has been fixed and the new PlayStation Store is now live all across Europe.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too