Revamped PlayStation store arrives in Europe; belatedly
Sony has managed to get the PlayStation Store launched successfully in Europe, albeit a bit later than planned.
The roll out had been planned for last week but it was quickly pulled after the system was beset by wholesale problems ranging from account authentication issues to random crashes.
After pulling the update Sony said "the phased launch of the new PlayStation Store has been temporarily postponed in some territories as teething issues related to the global roll-out of the Store are being addressed and resolved."
Everything has been fixed and the new PlayStation Store is now live all across Europe.
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door