Origin will be mandatory for online play for EA games on the Wii U
It has emerged that EA games on the Wii U will require an Origin account for online play.
The information to be passed over includes email addresses, Nintendo Network Ids, friends lists, country, language, date of birth and Mii information.
This is not a new concept though as EA already has similar agreements covering the PSN and Xbox Live.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent