Origin will be mandatory for online play for EA games on the Wii U
It has emerged that EA games on the Wii U will require an Origin account for online play.
The information to be passed over includes email addresses, Nintendo Network Ids, friends lists, country, language, date of birth and Mii information.
This is not a new concept though as EA already has similar agreements covering the PSN and Xbox Live.
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released