Origin will be mandatory for online play for EA games on the Wii U
It has emerged that EA games on the Wii U will require an Origin account for online play.
The information to be passed over includes email addresses, Nintendo Network Ids, friends lists, country, language, date of birth and Mii information.
This is not a new concept though as EA already has similar agreements covering the PSN and Xbox Live.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer