Origin will be mandatory for online play for EA games on the Wii U
It has emerged that EA games on the Wii U will require an Origin account for online play.
The information to be passed over includes email addresses, Nintendo Network Ids, friends lists, country, language, date of birth and Mii information.
This is not a new concept though as EA already has similar agreements covering the PSN and Xbox Live.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave