Origin will be mandatory for online play for EA games on the Wii U
It has emerged that EA games on the Wii U will require an Origin account for online play.
The information to be passed over includes email addresses, Nintendo Network Ids, friends lists, country, language, date of birth and Mii information.
This is not a new concept though as EA already has similar agreements covering the PSN and Xbox Live.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week