SmartGlass comes to the Xbox 360 this Friday
Windows 8 and the Surface aren't the only things that Microsoft are launching at the end of the week.
The new SmartGlass functionality will also arrive for the Xbox 360 allowing 360 users to control their console using their touchscreen phones and receive interactive partner information to their tablets.
SmartGlass will be compatible with all Windows 8 and Windows RT tablet devices as well as Android phones and tablets and of course the iPhone and iPad.
The first games to support SmartGlass will be Forza Horizon (also due on out Friday in Europe), Halo 4, upcoming free-to-play action title Ascend and Dance central 3.
SmartGlass launches this Friday, October the 26th alongside Windows 8, Windows RT and Microsoft's new Surface Tablet.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal