SmartGlass comes to the Xbox 360 this Friday
Windows 8 and the Surface aren't the only things that Microsoft are launching at the end of the week.
The new SmartGlass functionality will also arrive for the Xbox 360 allowing 360 users to control their console using their touchscreen phones and receive interactive partner information to their tablets.
SmartGlass will be compatible with all Windows 8 and Windows RT tablet devices as well as Android phones and tablets and of course the iPhone and iPad.
The first games to support SmartGlass will be Forza Horizon (also due on out Friday in Europe), Halo 4, upcoming free-to-play action title Ascend and Dance central 3.
SmartGlass launches this Friday, October the 26th alongside Windows 8, Windows RT and Microsoft's new Surface Tablet.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year