SmartGlass comes to the Xbox 360 this Friday
Windows 8 and the Surface aren't the only things that Microsoft are launching at the end of the week.
The new SmartGlass functionality will also arrive for the Xbox 360 allowing 360 users to control their console using their touchscreen phones and receive interactive partner information to their tablets.
SmartGlass will be compatible with all Windows 8 and Windows RT tablet devices as well as Android phones and tablets and of course the iPhone and iPad.
The first games to support SmartGlass will be Forza Horizon (also due on out Friday in Europe), Halo 4, upcoming free-to-play action title Ascend and Dance central 3.
SmartGlass launches this Friday, October the 26th alongside Windows 8, Windows RT and Microsoft's new Surface Tablet.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising