Super Monkey Ball barrels onto PS Vita this week
This week sees the debut of the Super Monkey Ball series on the PS Vita.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz takes fans of the series on an adventure through over 100 levels across space, time and texture.
As well as an insane volume of monkey puzzles the game features extensive party mode minigames like the classic Monkey Target and Monkey Bowling adding some multiplayer flavour to the game.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz rolls onto PS Vita today in North America and on Friday October the 26th in Europe and the UK.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update