Super Monkey Ball barrels onto PS Vita this week
This week sees the debut of the Super Monkey Ball series on the PS Vita.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz takes fans of the series on an adventure through over 100 levels across space, time and texture.
As well as an insane volume of monkey puzzles the game features extensive party mode minigames like the classic Monkey Target and Monkey Bowling adding some multiplayer flavour to the game.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz rolls onto PS Vita today in North America and on Friday October the 26th in Europe and the UK.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year