Super Monkey Ball barrels onto PS Vita this week
This week sees the debut of the Super Monkey Ball series on the PS Vita.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz takes fans of the series on an adventure through over 100 levels across space, time and texture.
As well as an insane volume of monkey puzzles the game features extensive party mode minigames like the classic Monkey Target and Monkey Bowling adding some multiplayer flavour to the game.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz rolls onto PS Vita today in North America and on Friday October the 26th in Europe and the UK.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch