Super Monkey Ball barrels onto PS Vita this week
This week sees the debut of the Super Monkey Ball series on the PS Vita.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz takes fans of the series on an adventure through over 100 levels across space, time and texture.
As well as an insane volume of monkey puzzles the game features extensive party mode minigames like the classic Monkey Target and Monkey Bowling adding some multiplayer flavour to the game.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz rolls onto PS Vita today in North America and on Friday October the 26th in Europe and the UK.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network