Steam Workshop celebrates its first birthday
One year ago today Valve launched the Steam workshop to allow gamers to make and share items in Team Fortress 2.
A year on and the service has grown to include 16 games including big hits like Skyrim, Portal 2 and Total War: Shogun 2 allowing modders to make and share their work with other Steam users.
Steam Workshop is now home to over 300,000 items of user generated content from mods and levels to maps, level, whole scenarios and even animations.
It even includes the new GameMaker Studio release on Steam Software allowing budding developers to make and share full casual games over Steam Workshop.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May