Steam Workshop celebrates its first birthday
One year ago today Valve launched the Steam workshop to allow gamers to make and share items in Team Fortress 2.
A year on and the service has grown to include 16 games including big hits like Skyrim, Portal 2 and Total War: Shogun 2 allowing modders to make and share their work with other Steam users.
Steam Workshop is now home to over 300,000 items of user generated content from mods and levels to maps, level, whole scenarios and even animations.
It even includes the new GameMaker Studio release on Steam Software allowing budding developers to make and share full casual games over Steam Workshop.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light