DOOM 3 unleashes its hell on Europe once more
The DOOM series sees its first retail release in quite some time with the remastered DOOM 3 BFG Edition today.
DOOM 3 has been given a HD visual update and has been optimised for modern gaming with a new checkpoint save system, 5.1 surround sound and it is even playable in 3D with the BFG Edition.
It also includes the Resurrection Of Evil expansion pack, never seen before Lost Missions, Trophies/Achievements and even versions of DOOM and DOOM 2 to boot.
President of Bethesda, Vlatko Andonov said, "Today we're bringing back id Software's genre-defining shooter, with the release of DOOM 3 BFG Edition. We are excited for new and existing fans to play the newly enhanced and extended DOOM 3 - and for them to have the opportunity to play the classic DOOM and DOOM 2 games."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3