DOOM 3 unleashes its hell on Europe once more
The DOOM series sees its first retail release in quite some time with the remastered DOOM 3 BFG Edition today.
DOOM 3 has been given a HD visual update and has been optimised for modern gaming with a new checkpoint save system, 5.1 surround sound and it is even playable in 3D with the BFG Edition.
It also includes the Resurrection Of Evil expansion pack, never seen before Lost Missions, Trophies/Achievements and even versions of DOOM and DOOM 2 to boot.
President of Bethesda, Vlatko Andonov said, "Today we're bringing back id Software's genre-defining shooter, with the release of DOOM 3 BFG Edition. We are excited for new and existing fans to play the newly enhanced and extended DOOM 3 - and for them to have the opportunity to play the classic DOOM and DOOM 2 games."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release