DOOM 3 unleashes its hell on Europe once more
The DOOM series sees its first retail release in quite some time with the remastered DOOM 3 BFG Edition today.
DOOM 3 has been given a HD visual update and has been optimised for modern gaming with a new checkpoint save system, 5.1 surround sound and it is even playable in 3D with the BFG Edition.
It also includes the Resurrection Of Evil expansion pack, never seen before Lost Missions, Trophies/Achievements and even versions of DOOM and DOOM 2 to boot.
President of Bethesda, Vlatko Andonov said, "Today we're bringing back id Software's genre-defining shooter, with the release of DOOM 3 BFG Edition. We are excited for new and existing fans to play the newly enhanced and extended DOOM 3 - and for them to have the opportunity to play the classic DOOM and DOOM 2 games."
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor