Football Manager 2013 beta launches today
SEGA and Sports Interactive today launched the single player beta for Football Manager 2013.
The beta version of Football Manager 2013 allows budding managers who've pre-ordered the game to experience the full game two weeks ahead of launch and even carry their save games into the launch version of the game when it arrives on November the 2nd.
Sports Interactive boss Miles Jacobson said, "We had an idea that this pre-order promotion was going to be popular, but nothing prepared us for the wave of enthusiasm that we were hit with when we announced it last month. If you've already pre-ordered your copy, then you can start playing the Beta version right now - and if you haven't then there's still time, as this offer will stay good right up until the day of release."
The beta will stay live on Steam until November the 5th to give all players a chance to pick up the retail version and transfer over their progress to the full game.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release