Football Manager 2013 beta launches today
SEGA and Sports Interactive today launched the single player beta for Football Manager 2013.
The beta version of Football Manager 2013 allows budding managers who've pre-ordered the game to experience the full game two weeks ahead of launch and even carry their save games into the launch version of the game when it arrives on November the 2nd.
Sports Interactive boss Miles Jacobson said, "We had an idea that this pre-order promotion was going to be popular, but nothing prepared us for the wave of enthusiasm that we were hit with when we announced it last month. If you've already pre-ordered your copy, then you can start playing the Beta version right now - and if you haven't then there's still time, as this offer will stay good right up until the day of release."
The beta will stay live on Steam until November the 5th to give all players a chance to pick up the retail version and transfer over their progress to the full game.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today