Prison Architect Alpha 2 update now available
Intorversion has announced the launch of the latest update to the alpha test version of Prison Architect.
The new update to the Darwinia studio's strangely cute Dungeon Master inspired prison building sim includes the ability to assign guards to specific areas and give them patrol routes.
It also adds the ability to adjust the prisoners' rate of intake of food and a few other mystery additions to the food system.
Introversion have release a developer diary video detailing the new additions in Prison Architect Alpha 2 and you can even join in with all the prison management fun over at the official Prison Architect website.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey