Prison Architect Alpha 2 update now available
Intorversion has announced the launch of the latest update to the alpha test version of Prison Architect.
The new update to the Darwinia studio's strangely cute Dungeon Master inspired prison building sim includes the ability to assign guards to specific areas and give them patrol routes.
It also adds the ability to adjust the prisoners' rate of intake of food and a few other mystery additions to the food system.
Introversion have release a developer diary video detailing the new additions in Prison Architect Alpha 2 and you can even join in with all the prison management fun over at the official Prison Architect website.
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday