Prison Architect Alpha 2 update now available
Intorversion has announced the launch of the latest update to the alpha test version of Prison Architect.
The new update to the Darwinia studio's strangely cute Dungeon Master inspired prison building sim includes the ability to assign guards to specific areas and give them patrol routes.
It also adds the ability to adjust the prisoners' rate of intake of food and a few other mystery additions to the food system.
Introversion have release a developer diary video detailing the new additions in Prison Architect Alpha 2 and you can even join in with all the prison management fun over at the official Prison Architect website.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015