Prison Architect Alpha 2 update now available
Intorversion has announced the launch of the latest update to the alpha test version of Prison Architect.
The new update to the Darwinia studio's strangely cute Dungeon Master inspired prison building sim includes the ability to assign guards to specific areas and give them patrol routes.
It also adds the ability to adjust the prisoners' rate of intake of food and a few other mystery additions to the food system.
Introversion have release a developer diary video detailing the new additions in Prison Architect Alpha 2 and you can even join in with all the prison management fun over at the official Prison Architect website.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update