Prison Architect Alpha 2 update now available
Intorversion has announced the launch of the latest update to the alpha test version of Prison Architect.
The new update to the Darwinia studio's strangely cute Dungeon Master inspired prison building sim includes the ability to assign guards to specific areas and give them patrol routes.
It also adds the ability to adjust the prisoners' rate of intake of food and a few other mystery additions to the food system.
Introversion have release a developer diary video detailing the new additions in Prison Architect Alpha 2 and you can even join in with all the prison management fun over at the official Prison Architect website.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One