SEGA dates Anarchy Reigns for a Western release
After a lot of suspense SEGA has finally announced Western release dates for Platinum Games' new brawler Anarchy Reigns.
For a while now there has been a question mark over whether the game would see a Western release as SEGA dithered over making an announcement.
Platinum Games made assertions, which verged on angry, that the game was absolutely finished and fully localised for the West.
Well, now it has been confirmed that Anarchy Reigns will launch on the 360 and PS3 on January 8th in North America and January 11th in Europe at the priced at 29.99 USD and 19.99 GBP or 29.99 EUR respectively.
The game's executive producer and director at Platinum Games Atsushi Inaba said, "Focusing on online play with Anarchy Reigns presented a new challenge for us here at Platinum Games. Very fewgames fall under its genre of a melee-based online multiplayer brawler, so I think we've been able tosupply a new kind of excitement that you can't find anywhere else. While some time has passed since its Japan release, I look forward to having gamers in North American and Europe enjoy the Anarchy!"
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too