SEGA dates Anarchy Reigns for a Western release
After a lot of suspense SEGA has finally announced Western release dates for Platinum Games' new brawler Anarchy Reigns.
For a while now there has been a question mark over whether the game would see a Western release as SEGA dithered over making an announcement.
Platinum Games made assertions, which verged on angry, that the game was absolutely finished and fully localised for the West.
Well, now it has been confirmed that Anarchy Reigns will launch on the 360 and PS3 on January 8th in North America and January 11th in Europe at the priced at 29.99 USD and 19.99 GBP or 29.99 EUR respectively.
The game's executive producer and director at Platinum Games Atsushi Inaba said, "Focusing on online play with Anarchy Reigns presented a new challenge for us here at Platinum Games. Very fewgames fall under its genre of a melee-based online multiplayer brawler, so I think we've been able tosupply a new kind of excitement that you can't find anywhere else. While some time has passed since its Japan release, I look forward to having gamers in North American and Europe enjoy the Anarchy!"
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May