SEGA dates Anarchy Reigns for a Western release
After a lot of suspense SEGA has finally announced Western release dates for Platinum Games' new brawler Anarchy Reigns.
For a while now there has been a question mark over whether the game would see a Western release as SEGA dithered over making an announcement.
Platinum Games made assertions, which verged on angry, that the game was absolutely finished and fully localised for the West.
Well, now it has been confirmed that Anarchy Reigns will launch on the 360 and PS3 on January 8th in North America and January 11th in Europe at the priced at 29.99 USD and 19.99 GBP or 29.99 EUR respectively.
The game's executive producer and director at Platinum Games Atsushi Inaba said, "Focusing on online play with Anarchy Reigns presented a new challenge for us here at Platinum Games. Very fewgames fall under its genre of a melee-based online multiplayer brawler, so I think we've been able tosupply a new kind of excitement that you can't find anywhere else. While some time has passed since its Japan release, I look forward to having gamers in North American and Europe enjoy the Anarchy!"
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3