SEGA dates Anarchy Reigns for a Western release
After a lot of suspense SEGA has finally announced Western release dates for Platinum Games' new brawler Anarchy Reigns.
For a while now there has been a question mark over whether the game would see a Western release as SEGA dithered over making an announcement.
Platinum Games made assertions, which verged on angry, that the game was absolutely finished and fully localised for the West.
Well, now it has been confirmed that Anarchy Reigns will launch on the 360 and PS3 on January 8th in North America and January 11th in Europe at the priced at 29.99 USD and 19.99 GBP or 29.99 EUR respectively.
The game's executive producer and director at Platinum Games Atsushi Inaba said, "Focusing on online play with Anarchy Reigns presented a new challenge for us here at Platinum Games. Very fewgames fall under its genre of a melee-based online multiplayer brawler, so I think we've been able tosupply a new kind of excitement that you can't find anywhere else. While some time has passed since its Japan release, I look forward to having gamers in North American and Europe enjoy the Anarchy!"
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag