New DLC for Sniper Elite V2 hits PC today
Two lots of downloadable content arrives for the PC version of Sniper Elite V2 today.
The first bit is free and adds a new mulriplayer mode and map to the game. The new map is a multiplayer version of the Neudorf Outpost map from September's single player DLC. The DLC also introduces the new Dog Tag Harvest mode which is playable in team and solo variants. It adds a bit of tension to multiplayer as players need to collect their opponent's dog tags in order to confirm their kills.
The second bit of DLC is a new paid single player pack called the Landwehr Canal pack. This is a tough night mission that requires players to take out three high-profile generals in Berlin and promises even the finest snipers to the test.
It also brings back the British favourite, the Lee Enfield Mk.III rifle, the Japanese Type 99 rifle and the MP44 SMG for anyone who gets too close.
Both packs are available on Steam from today with the Landwehr Canal pack costing just 2.99 GBP.
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense