New DLC for Sniper Elite V2 hits PC today
Two lots of downloadable content arrives for the PC version of Sniper Elite V2 today.
The first bit is free and adds a new mulriplayer mode and map to the game. The new map is a multiplayer version of the Neudorf Outpost map from September's single player DLC. The DLC also introduces the new Dog Tag Harvest mode which is playable in team and solo variants. It adds a bit of tension to multiplayer as players need to collect their opponent's dog tags in order to confirm their kills.
The second bit of DLC is a new paid single player pack called the Landwehr Canal pack. This is a tough night mission that requires players to take out three high-profile generals in Berlin and promises even the finest snipers to the test.
It also brings back the British favourite, the Lee Enfield Mk.III rifle, the Japanese Type 99 rifle and the MP44 SMG for anyone who gets too close.
Both packs are available on Steam from today with the Landwehr Canal pack costing just 2.99 GBP.
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment