New DLC for Sniper Elite V2 hits PC today
Two lots of downloadable content arrives for the PC version of Sniper Elite V2 today.
The first bit is free and adds a new mulriplayer mode and map to the game. The new map is a multiplayer version of the Neudorf Outpost map from September's single player DLC. The DLC also introduces the new Dog Tag Harvest mode which is playable in team and solo variants. It adds a bit of tension to multiplayer as players need to collect their opponent's dog tags in order to confirm their kills.
The second bit of DLC is a new paid single player pack called the Landwehr Canal pack. This is a tough night mission that requires players to take out three high-profile generals in Berlin and promises even the finest snipers to the test.
It also brings back the British favourite, the Lee Enfield Mk.III rifle, the Japanese Type 99 rifle and the MP44 SMG for anyone who gets too close.
Both packs are available on Steam from today with the Landwehr Canal pack costing just 2.99 GBP.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch