New DLC for Sniper Elite V2 hits PC today
Two lots of downloadable content arrives for the PC version of Sniper Elite V2 today.
The first bit is free and adds a new mulriplayer mode and map to the game. The new map is a multiplayer version of the Neudorf Outpost map from September's single player DLC. The DLC also introduces the new Dog Tag Harvest mode which is playable in team and solo variants. It adds a bit of tension to multiplayer as players need to collect their opponent's dog tags in order to confirm their kills.
The second bit of DLC is a new paid single player pack called the Landwehr Canal pack. This is a tough night mission that requires players to take out three high-profile generals in Berlin and promises even the finest snipers to the test.
It also brings back the British favourite, the Lee Enfield Mk.III rifle, the Japanese Type 99 rifle and the MP44 SMG for anyone who gets too close.
Both packs are available on Steam from today with the Landwehr Canal pack costing just 2.99 GBP.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update