New DLC for Sniper Elite V2 hits PC today
Two lots of downloadable content arrives for the PC version of Sniper Elite V2 today.
The first bit is free and adds a new mulriplayer mode and map to the game. The new map is a multiplayer version of the Neudorf Outpost map from September's single player DLC. The DLC also introduces the new Dog Tag Harvest mode which is playable in team and solo variants. It adds a bit of tension to multiplayer as players need to collect their opponent's dog tags in order to confirm their kills.
The second bit of DLC is a new paid single player pack called the Landwehr Canal pack. This is a tough night mission that requires players to take out three high-profile generals in Berlin and promises even the finest snipers to the test.
It also brings back the British favourite, the Lee Enfield Mk.III rifle, the Japanese Type 99 rifle and the MP44 SMG for anyone who gets too close.
Both packs are available on Steam from today with the Landwehr Canal pack costing just 2.99 GBP.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent