Infinity Blade: Dungeons not due until next year
The latest entry in Epic's Infinity Blade series won't be gracing iPads until next year says the developer.
Infinity Blade: Dungeons was revealed at the iPad event in March and is in development at Epic's new Baltimore offshoot, Impossible Games.
Epic's Wes Phillips set the record straight: "Ever since the talented team at Impossible Studios got their hands on Infinity Blade: Dungeons, they've been busy adding their great ideas to the game."
"There was also the matter of getting the Impossible Studios team up and running with desks, chairs, staplers and computers," Phillips added. "The logistics of a new studio and implementing all these great ideas required a little extra time, so Infinity Blade: Dungeons will hit iOS in 2013."
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though