Infinity Blade: Dungeons not due until next year
The latest entry in Epic's Infinity Blade series won't be gracing iPads until next year says the developer.
Infinity Blade: Dungeons was revealed at the iPad event in March and is in development at Epic's new Baltimore offshoot, Impossible Games.
Epic's Wes Phillips set the record straight: "Ever since the talented team at Impossible Studios got their hands on Infinity Blade: Dungeons, they've been busy adding their great ideas to the game."
"There was also the matter of getting the Impossible Studios team up and running with desks, chairs, staplers and computers," Phillips added. "The logistics of a new studio and implementing all these great ideas required a little extra time, so Infinity Blade: Dungeons will hit iOS in 2013."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter