Infinity Blade: Dungeons not due until next year
The latest entry in Epic's Infinity Blade series won't be gracing iPads until next year says the developer.
Infinity Blade: Dungeons was revealed at the iPad event in March and is in development at Epic's new Baltimore offshoot, Impossible Games.
Epic's Wes Phillips set the record straight: "Ever since the talented team at Impossible Studios got their hands on Infinity Blade: Dungeons, they've been busy adding their great ideas to the game."
"There was also the matter of getting the Impossible Studios team up and running with desks, chairs, staplers and computers," Phillips added. "The logistics of a new studio and implementing all these great ideas required a little extra time, so Infinity Blade: Dungeons will hit iOS in 2013."
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive