Is Dragonborn the next Skyrim expansion?
The next bundle of downloadable content for Skyrim could be a hefty one if all the indications are to be believed.
The latest update for Skyrim contains numerous indications of content for a new DLC pack called Dragonborn as enthusiastic code-sifters have discovered.
The code includes references to Dragonborn, the Nord island colony included in the Bloodmoon expansion of Morrowind called Solstheim and even dragon mounts.
Of course DLC content was pre-empted at the beginning of the year at DICE when Bethesda spoke of possibilities for expanding Skyrim which included the house-building that came in with Hearthfire and dragon mounts amongst other things.
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain