Is Dragonborn the next Skyrim expansion?
The next bundle of downloadable content for Skyrim could be a hefty one if all the indications are to be believed.
The latest update for Skyrim contains numerous indications of content for a new DLC pack called Dragonborn as enthusiastic code-sifters have discovered.
The code includes references to Dragonborn, the Nord island colony included in the Bloodmoon expansion of Morrowind called Solstheim and even dragon mounts.
Of course DLC content was pre-empted at the beginning of the year at DICE when Bethesda spoke of possibilities for expanding Skyrim which included the house-building that came in with Hearthfire and dragon mounts amongst other things.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent