Is Dragonborn the next Skyrim expansion?
The next bundle of downloadable content for Skyrim could be a hefty one if all the indications are to be believed.
The latest update for Skyrim contains numerous indications of content for a new DLC pack called Dragonborn as enthusiastic code-sifters have discovered.
The code includes references to Dragonborn, the Nord island colony included in the Bloodmoon expansion of Morrowind called Solstheim and even dragon mounts.
Of course DLC content was pre-empted at the beginning of the year at DICE when Bethesda spoke of possibilities for expanding Skyrim which included the house-building that came in with Hearthfire and dragon mounts amongst other things.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon