Is Dragonborn the next Skyrim expansion?
The next bundle of downloadable content for Skyrim could be a hefty one if all the indications are to be believed.
The latest update for Skyrim contains numerous indications of content for a new DLC pack called Dragonborn as enthusiastic code-sifters have discovered.
The code includes references to Dragonborn, the Nord island colony included in the Bloodmoon expansion of Morrowind called Solstheim and even dragon mounts.
Of course DLC content was pre-empted at the beginning of the year at DICE when Bethesda spoke of possibilities for expanding Skyrim which included the house-building that came in with Hearthfire and dragon mounts amongst other things.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today