Is Dragonborn the next Skyrim expansion?
The next bundle of downloadable content for Skyrim could be a hefty one if all the indications are to be believed.
The latest update for Skyrim contains numerous indications of content for a new DLC pack called Dragonborn as enthusiastic code-sifters have discovered.
The code includes references to Dragonborn, the Nord island colony included in the Bloodmoon expansion of Morrowind called Solstheim and even dragon mounts.
Of course DLC content was pre-empted at the beginning of the year at DICE when Bethesda spoke of possibilities for expanding Skyrim which included the house-building that came in with Hearthfire and dragon mounts amongst other things.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too