Hostage Negotiation DLC coming for Max Payne 3 at the end of the month
Rockstar has announced a solid release date for the next new bundle of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
The Hostage Negotiation DLC will feature four new maps, Favela Heights, O Palacio Strip Club, Estadio Do Galatians and Club Moderno all based on levels from the single player mode.
It also features two new weapons, the IA2 Assault Rifle and M24 Sniper Rifle, three new multiplayer items, the Heavy Helmet, the Bomb Suit and the Intimidation Mask as well as the new Filhos De Ogum faction.
Finally it brings in four new trophies or achievements and 11 new grinds.
Hostage Negotiation will be available on Xbox Live, PSN and PC from the 30th of October priced at 800 MS Points on 360 and 7.29 GBP for PS3 and PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3