Hostage Negotiation DLC coming for Max Payne 3 at the end of the month
Rockstar has announced a solid release date for the next new bundle of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
The Hostage Negotiation DLC will feature four new maps, Favela Heights, O Palacio Strip Club, Estadio Do Galatians and Club Moderno all based on levels from the single player mode.
It also features two new weapons, the IA2 Assault Rifle and M24 Sniper Rifle, three new multiplayer items, the Heavy Helmet, the Bomb Suit and the Intimidation Mask as well as the new Filhos De Ogum faction.
Finally it brings in four new trophies or achievements and 11 new grinds.
Hostage Negotiation will be available on Xbox Live, PSN and PC from the 30th of October priced at 800 MS Points on 360 and 7.29 GBP for PS3 and PC.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone