Hostage Negotiation DLC coming for Max Payne 3 at the end of the month
Rockstar has announced a solid release date for the next new bundle of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
The Hostage Negotiation DLC will feature four new maps, Favela Heights, O Palacio Strip Club, Estadio Do Galatians and Club Moderno all based on levels from the single player mode.
It also features two new weapons, the IA2 Assault Rifle and M24 Sniper Rifle, three new multiplayer items, the Heavy Helmet, the Bomb Suit and the Intimidation Mask as well as the new Filhos De Ogum faction.
Finally it brings in four new trophies or achievements and 11 new grinds.
Hostage Negotiation will be available on Xbox Live, PSN and PC from the 30th of October priced at 800 MS Points on 360 and 7.29 GBP for PS3 and PC.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below