Hostage Negotiation DLC coming for Max Payne 3 at the end of the month
Rockstar has announced a solid release date for the next new bundle of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
The Hostage Negotiation DLC will feature four new maps, Favela Heights, O Palacio Strip Club, Estadio Do Galatians and Club Moderno all based on levels from the single player mode.
It also features two new weapons, the IA2 Assault Rifle and M24 Sniper Rifle, three new multiplayer items, the Heavy Helmet, the Bomb Suit and the Intimidation Mask as well as the new Filhos De Ogum faction.
Finally it brings in four new trophies or achievements and 11 new grinds.
Hostage Negotiation will be available on Xbox Live, PSN and PC from the 30th of October priced at 800 MS Points on 360 and 7.29 GBP for PS3 and PC.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side