Hostage Negotiation DLC coming for Max Payne 3 at the end of the month
Rockstar has announced a solid release date for the next new bundle of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
The Hostage Negotiation DLC will feature four new maps, Favela Heights, O Palacio Strip Club, Estadio Do Galatians and Club Moderno all based on levels from the single player mode.
It also features two new weapons, the IA2 Assault Rifle and M24 Sniper Rifle, three new multiplayer items, the Heavy Helmet, the Bomb Suit and the Intimidation Mask as well as the new Filhos De Ogum faction.
Finally it brings in four new trophies or achievements and 11 new grinds.
Hostage Negotiation will be available on Xbox Live, PSN and PC from the 30th of October priced at 800 MS Points on 360 and 7.29 GBP for PS3 and PC.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine