Deadly Premonition to receive a Western release on PS3
Hidetaka 'Swery' Shehiro's hit cult horror title Deadly Premonition is to finally receive a Western release on PS3.
The Director's Cut of the game has been revealed as a PS3 release and will feature the original game plus the downloadable content and a brand new scenario created by Swery himself.
The game did launch on the PS3 in Japan back in 2010 but only the Xbox 360 version ever made it to Europe and North America.
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut is due for release on PS3 in 2013.
Thanks PlayStation Blog.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon