Prey 2 not cancelled, just stuck in limbo
Human Head has come out to quash rumours that their FPS sequel Prey 2 has been cancelled.
Saying just about all he could say on his personal Twitter account, lead level designer on Prey 2 Nathan Cheever emphasised that the game was not cancelled, just stuck in limbo for the moment.
Cheever said, "Prey 1 = Indians in Space. Prey 2 = Cowboys in Space. (#Prey2). btw, P2 hasn't been officially canceled, only in limbo."
Prey 2 was announced in March of 2011 and was due out some time this year but publisher Bethesda revealed earlier this year that the game would not be out in 2012 due to quality issues.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave