Prey 2 not cancelled, just stuck in limbo
Human Head has come out to quash rumours that their FPS sequel Prey 2 has been cancelled.
Saying just about all he could say on his personal Twitter account, lead level designer on Prey 2 Nathan Cheever emphasised that the game was not cancelled, just stuck in limbo for the moment.
Cheever said, "Prey 1 = Indians in Space. Prey 2 = Cowboys in Space. (#Prey2). btw, P2 hasn't been officially canceled, only in limbo."
Prey 2 was announced in March of 2011 and was due out some time this year but publisher Bethesda revealed earlier this year that the game would not be out in 2012 due to quality issues.
Thanks Develop Online.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release