Prey 2 not cancelled, just stuck in limbo
Human Head has come out to quash rumours that their FPS sequel Prey 2 has been cancelled.
Saying just about all he could say on his personal Twitter account, lead level designer on Prey 2 Nathan Cheever emphasised that the game was not cancelled, just stuck in limbo for the moment.
Cheever said, "Prey 1 = Indians in Space. Prey 2 = Cowboys in Space. (#Prey2). btw, P2 hasn't been officially canceled, only in limbo."
Prey 2 was announced in March of 2011 and was due out some time this year but publisher Bethesda revealed earlier this year that the game would not be out in 2012 due to quality issues.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early