Prey 2 not cancelled, just stuck in limbo
Human Head has come out to quash rumours that their FPS sequel Prey 2 has been cancelled.
Saying just about all he could say on his personal Twitter account, lead level designer on Prey 2 Nathan Cheever emphasised that the game was not cancelled, just stuck in limbo for the moment.
Cheever said, "Prey 1 = Indians in Space. Prey 2 = Cowboys in Space. (#Prey2). btw, P2 hasn't been officially canceled, only in limbo."
Prey 2 was announced in March of 2011 and was due out some time this year but publisher Bethesda revealed earlier this year that the game would not be out in 2012 due to quality issues.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year