Prey 2 not cancelled, just stuck in limbo
Human Head has come out to quash rumours that their FPS sequel Prey 2 has been cancelled.
Saying just about all he could say on his personal Twitter account, lead level designer on Prey 2 Nathan Cheever emphasised that the game was not cancelled, just stuck in limbo for the moment.
Cheever said, "Prey 1 = Indians in Space. Prey 2 = Cowboys in Space. (#Prey2). btw, P2 hasn't been officially canceled, only in limbo."
Prey 2 was announced in March of 2011 and was due out some time this year but publisher Bethesda revealed earlier this year that the game would not be out in 2012 due to quality issues.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year