Halo 4 more wanted by Xbox gamers than Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Call Of Duty may have not have the free run it has in recent years with Halo 4's arrival the week before.
Nielsen's latest Game Rank Report has shown that Halo 4 is actually more eagerly anticipated by Xbox 360 gamers than Call Of Duty: Black Ops II.
Halo 4 has received a 99 percent Game Ranking which means "Halo 4 on Xbox 360 is performing better in overall aggregated US consumer anticipation than 99 percent of all previous Xbox 360 titles at the same point in their release cycles."
Black Ops II also has a 99 percent ranking but it lies behind Halo 4 for Xbox 360 gamers by 0.25.
All will be revealed soon as Halo 4 is due to launch on November the 6th followed by Black Ops II exactly a week later on November the 13th.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today