Halo 4 more wanted by Xbox gamers than Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Call Of Duty may have not have the free run it has in recent years with Halo 4's arrival the week before.
Nielsen's latest Game Rank Report has shown that Halo 4 is actually more eagerly anticipated by Xbox 360 gamers than Call Of Duty: Black Ops II.
Halo 4 has received a 99 percent Game Ranking which means "Halo 4 on Xbox 360 is performing better in overall aggregated US consumer anticipation than 99 percent of all previous Xbox 360 titles at the same point in their release cycles."
Black Ops II also has a 99 percent ranking but it lies behind Halo 4 for Xbox 360 gamers by 0.25.
All will be revealed soon as Halo 4 is due to launch on November the 6th followed by Black Ops II exactly a week later on November the 13th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year