Halo 4 more wanted by Xbox gamers than Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Call Of Duty may have not have the free run it has in recent years with Halo 4's arrival the week before.
Nielsen's latest Game Rank Report has shown that Halo 4 is actually more eagerly anticipated by Xbox 360 gamers than Call Of Duty: Black Ops II.
Halo 4 has received a 99 percent Game Ranking which means "Halo 4 on Xbox 360 is performing better in overall aggregated US consumer anticipation than 99 percent of all previous Xbox 360 titles at the same point in their release cycles."
Black Ops II also has a 99 percent ranking but it lies behind Halo 4 for Xbox 360 gamers by 0.25.
All will be revealed soon as Halo 4 is due to launch on November the 6th followed by Black Ops II exactly a week later on November the 13th.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny