Halo 4 more wanted by Xbox gamers than Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Call Of Duty may have not have the free run it has in recent years with Halo 4's arrival the week before.
Nielsen's latest Game Rank Report has shown that Halo 4 is actually more eagerly anticipated by Xbox 360 gamers than Call Of Duty: Black Ops II.
Halo 4 has received a 99 percent Game Ranking which means "Halo 4 on Xbox 360 is performing better in overall aggregated US consumer anticipation than 99 percent of all previous Xbox 360 titles at the same point in their release cycles."
Black Ops II also has a 99 percent ranking but it lies behind Halo 4 for Xbox 360 gamers by 0.25.
All will be revealed soon as Halo 4 is due to launch on November the 6th followed by Black Ops II exactly a week later on November the 13th.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year