Halo 4 more wanted by Xbox gamers than Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Call Of Duty may have not have the free run it has in recent years with Halo 4's arrival the week before.
Nielsen's latest Game Rank Report has shown that Halo 4 is actually more eagerly anticipated by Xbox 360 gamers than Call Of Duty: Black Ops II.
Halo 4 has received a 99 percent Game Ranking which means "Halo 4 on Xbox 360 is performing better in overall aggregated US consumer anticipation than 99 percent of all previous Xbox 360 titles at the same point in their release cycles."
Black Ops II also has a 99 percent ranking but it lies behind Halo 4 for Xbox 360 gamers by 0.25.
All will be revealed soon as Halo 4 is due to launch on November the 6th followed by Black Ops II exactly a week later on November the 13th.
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword