Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified to be all about the multiplayer
Nihilistic has been talking about their upcoming Call Of Duty Vita release Black Ops Declassified.
The studio has been handling the arrival of FPS action on Sony's new handheld having already released average Resistance: Burning Skies on the machine.
Even though the story of Black Ops Declassified fills in the gaps between the two main console titles nihilistic have focused on the multiplayer component.
Nihilistic boss Robert Huebner explained, "Declassified is not about the big campaign storyline and huge cinematics, it's more focused on the multiplayer essence of Call of Duty and bringing that to a portable device as completely as possible, and in bringing short, objective-based missions and score-driven gameplay with lighter story elements to create what we call the Operations missions. "
"The goal was not to make a product that is a port of any past or present Call of Duty game, but to make a tailored experience for the Vita that adds new content and new background about Woods and Mason's careers for players who have played the original Black Ops and will almost certainly be picking up Black Ops II," he added.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified has been confirmed for release on the PS Vita alongside the release of Black Ops II on November 13th.
Thanks One Of Swords.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year