Call Of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass still to be confirmed for the Wii U
In the wake of Activision announcing that they will be ditching the subscription charges for Call Of Duty Elite it has emerged that the Season Pass for the DLC was not confirmed for the Wii U version.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II has been confirmed as a launch title for the Wii U and there have been a lot of rumours circulating that the Wii U Pro controller was the price for securing such a bounty.
There are doubts as to whether Nintendo gamers will be offered the same Season Pass deal as the PC, Xbox and PS3 gamers will or even if the DLC will come to the Wii U.
Activision said only that they were, "working with Nintendo on the possibility of releasing the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs and the DLC Season Pass for this new gaming platform."
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today