Call Of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass still to be confirmed for the Wii U
In the wake of Activision announcing that they will be ditching the subscription charges for Call Of Duty Elite it has emerged that the Season Pass for the DLC was not confirmed for the Wii U version.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II has been confirmed as a launch title for the Wii U and there have been a lot of rumours circulating that the Wii U Pro controller was the price for securing such a bounty.
There are doubts as to whether Nintendo gamers will be offered the same Season Pass deal as the PC, Xbox and PS3 gamers will or even if the DLC will come to the Wii U.
Activision said only that they were, "working with Nintendo on the possibility of releasing the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs and the DLC Season Pass for this new gaming platform."
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update