Call Of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass still to be confirmed for the Wii U
In the wake of Activision announcing that they will be ditching the subscription charges for Call Of Duty Elite it has emerged that the Season Pass for the DLC was not confirmed for the Wii U version.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II has been confirmed as a launch title for the Wii U and there have been a lot of rumours circulating that the Wii U Pro controller was the price for securing such a bounty.
There are doubts as to whether Nintendo gamers will be offered the same Season Pass deal as the PC, Xbox and PS3 gamers will or even if the DLC will come to the Wii U.
Activision said only that they were, "working with Nintendo on the possibility of releasing the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs and the DLC Season Pass for this new gaming platform."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side