Call Of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass still to be confirmed for the Wii U
In the wake of Activision announcing that they will be ditching the subscription charges for Call Of Duty Elite it has emerged that the Season Pass for the DLC was not confirmed for the Wii U version.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II has been confirmed as a launch title for the Wii U and there have been a lot of rumours circulating that the Wii U Pro controller was the price for securing such a bounty.
There are doubts as to whether Nintendo gamers will be offered the same Season Pass deal as the PC, Xbox and PS3 gamers will or even if the DLC will come to the Wii U.
Activision said only that they were, "working with Nintendo on the possibility of releasing the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs and the DLC Season Pass for this new gaming platform."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto