Call Of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass still to be confirmed for the Wii U
In the wake of Activision announcing that they will be ditching the subscription charges for Call Of Duty Elite it has emerged that the Season Pass for the DLC was not confirmed for the Wii U version.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II has been confirmed as a launch title for the Wii U and there have been a lot of rumours circulating that the Wii U Pro controller was the price for securing such a bounty.
There are doubts as to whether Nintendo gamers will be offered the same Season Pass deal as the PC, Xbox and PS3 gamers will or even if the DLC will come to the Wii U.
Activision said only that they were, "working with Nintendo on the possibility of releasing the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs and the DLC Season Pass for this new gaming platform."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015