Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3 due late November
The next bundle of single player downloadable content for Mass Effect 3 has been dated.
The new Omega DLC will see players take short vacation from playing as Shepard as they take control of criminal overlord Aria T'Loak as she attempts to wrest back control of Omega from Cerberus.
BioWare has promised that Omega will a big add-on for ME3 with it clocking in at double the size of their previous single player efforts.
Omega will be available for Mass Effect 3 on Xbox Live, PSN and Origin for PC on November the 27th (except in Europe where the PS3 version will arrive on November the 28th) for 1200 MS Points or 14.99 USD (around 9.99 GBP) respectively.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though