Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3 due late November
The next bundle of single player downloadable content for Mass Effect 3 has been dated.
The new Omega DLC will see players take short vacation from playing as Shepard as they take control of criminal overlord Aria T'Loak as she attempts to wrest back control of Omega from Cerberus.
BioWare has promised that Omega will a big add-on for ME3 with it clocking in at double the size of their previous single player efforts.
Omega will be available for Mass Effect 3 on Xbox Live, PSN and Origin for PC on November the 27th (except in Europe where the PS3 version will arrive on November the 28th) for 1200 MS Points or 14.99 USD (around 9.99 GBP) respectively.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too