Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3 due late November
The next bundle of single player downloadable content for Mass Effect 3 has been dated.
The new Omega DLC will see players take short vacation from playing as Shepard as they take control of criminal overlord Aria T'Loak as she attempts to wrest back control of Omega from Cerberus.
BioWare has promised that Omega will a big add-on for ME3 with it clocking in at double the size of their previous single player efforts.
Omega will be available for Mass Effect 3 on Xbox Live, PSN and Origin for PC on November the 27th (except in Europe where the PS3 version will arrive on November the 28th) for 1200 MS Points or 14.99 USD (around 9.99 GBP) respectively.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year