Del Toro still pushing to make Insane
Guillermo Del Toro has not been discouraged by THQ cancelling his horror project Insane.
The Hellboy director has stated that he is still pursuing avenues to try and get his Lovecraft-inspired horror game series made.
Del Toro said, "Now we are talking to developers. When something doesn't happen in one way, then I just continue pursuing it in another way... If I own the property and I control it."
"Which is what happened with Restraint, " he continued. "We pitched it at Fox and they didn't want it, we did the books and now we're on Fox. It's a full process. I'm not giving up on Insane, it's truely beautiful, world creation, so we'll pursue it."
He does have his favourites fro the job adding, "I'm a big fan of Valve. Portal and Left 4 Dead have been instrumental family experiences at my house."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny