Del Toro still pushing to make Insane
Guillermo Del Toro has not been discouraged by THQ cancelling his horror project Insane.
The Hellboy director has stated that he is still pursuing avenues to try and get his Lovecraft-inspired horror game series made.
Del Toro said, "Now we are talking to developers. When something doesn't happen in one way, then I just continue pursuing it in another way... If I own the property and I control it."
"Which is what happened with Restraint, " he continued. "We pitched it at Fox and they didn't want it, we did the books and now we're on Fox. It's a full process. I'm not giving up on Insane, it's truely beautiful, world creation, so we'll pursue it."
He does have his favourites fro the job adding, "I'm a big fan of Valve. Portal and Left 4 Dead have been instrumental family experiences at my house."
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too