Del Toro still pushing to make Insane
Guillermo Del Toro has not been discouraged by THQ cancelling his horror project Insane.
The Hellboy director has stated that he is still pursuing avenues to try and get his Lovecraft-inspired horror game series made.
Del Toro said, "Now we are talking to developers. When something doesn't happen in one way, then I just continue pursuing it in another way... If I own the property and I control it."
"Which is what happened with Restraint, " he continued. "We pitched it at Fox and they didn't want it, we did the books and now we're on Fox. It's a full process. I'm not giving up on Insane, it's truely beautiful, world creation, so we'll pursue it."
He does have his favourites fro the job adding, "I'm a big fan of Valve. Portal and Left 4 Dead have been instrumental family experiences at my house."
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow