Del Toro still pushing to make Insane
Guillermo Del Toro has not been discouraged by THQ cancelling his horror project Insane.
The Hellboy director has stated that he is still pursuing avenues to try and get his Lovecraft-inspired horror game series made.
Del Toro said, "Now we are talking to developers. When something doesn't happen in one way, then I just continue pursuing it in another way... If I own the property and I control it."
"Which is what happened with Restraint, " he continued. "We pitched it at Fox and they didn't want it, we did the books and now we're on Fox. It's a full process. I'm not giving up on Insane, it's truely beautiful, world creation, so we'll pursue it."
He does have his favourites fro the job adding, "I'm a big fan of Valve. Portal and Left 4 Dead have been instrumental family experiences at my house."
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent