Hotline Miami due to arrive next week
One of the darkest and most eagerly awaited indie releases of the year, Hotline Miami has been given a release date.
Hotline Miami places players in to bizarre and disturbing situation of receiving answerphone messages urging them to kill.
The action takes place in a gory top-down fashion as players cut a bloody swathe through 20 levels making use of 35 different weapons and 25 game-altering masks.
Hotline Miami will arrive on PC and Mac on October the 23rd via the usual download sites (GOG, Steam, GamersGate and Get Games).
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone