Hotline Miami due to arrive next week
One of the darkest and most eagerly awaited indie releases of the year, Hotline Miami has been given a release date.
Hotline Miami places players in to bizarre and disturbing situation of receiving answerphone messages urging them to kill.
The action takes place in a gory top-down fashion as players cut a bloody swathe through 20 levels making use of 35 different weapons and 25 game-altering masks.
Hotline Miami will arrive on PC and Mac on October the 23rd via the usual download sites (GOG, Steam, GamersGate and Get Games).
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny