Hotline Miami due to arrive next week
One of the darkest and most eagerly awaited indie releases of the year, Hotline Miami has been given a release date.
Hotline Miami places players in to bizarre and disturbing situation of receiving answerphone messages urging them to kill.
The action takes place in a gory top-down fashion as players cut a bloody swathe through 20 levels making use of 35 different weapons and 25 game-altering masks.
Hotline Miami will arrive on PC and Mac on October the 23rd via the usual download sites (GOG, Steam, GamersGate and Get Games).
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light