Hotline Miami due to arrive next week
One of the darkest and most eagerly awaited indie releases of the year, Hotline Miami has been given a release date.
Hotline Miami places players in to bizarre and disturbing situation of receiving answerphone messages urging them to kill.
The action takes place in a gory top-down fashion as players cut a bloody swathe through 20 levels making use of 35 different weapons and 25 game-altering masks.
Hotline Miami will arrive on PC and Mac on October the 23rd via the usual download sites (GOG, Steam, GamersGate and Get Games).
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3