Hotline Miami due to arrive next week
One of the darkest and most eagerly awaited indie releases of the year, Hotline Miami has been given a release date.
Hotline Miami places players in to bizarre and disturbing situation of receiving answerphone messages urging them to kill.
The action takes place in a gory top-down fashion as players cut a bloody swathe through 20 levels making use of 35 different weapons and 25 game-altering masks.
Hotline Miami will arrive on PC and Mac on October the 23rd via the usual download sites (GOG, Steam, GamersGate and Get Games).
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter