Maxis explains how to deal with disaster in SimCity
Maxis has launched a new trailer for next year's SimCity showing off how disasters will make their return.
The video tackles everything from loiterers outside city hall and two donut shops opening up next to each other to explaining disappearances as a result of alien abductions.
The real fun comes when your city is hit by tornadoes, earthquakes, meteor strikes and even a full-blown alien invasion.
the video is available to watch over on YouTube and SimCity is due out on PC and Mac at the beginning of 2013.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer