Maxis explains how to deal with disaster in SimCity
Maxis has launched a new trailer for next year's SimCity showing off how disasters will make their return.
The video tackles everything from loiterers outside city hall and two donut shops opening up next to each other to explaining disappearances as a result of alien abductions.
The real fun comes when your city is hit by tornadoes, earthquakes, meteor strikes and even a full-blown alien invasion.
the video is available to watch over on YouTube and SimCity is due out on PC and Mac at the beginning of 2013.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan