Maxis explains how to deal with disaster in SimCity
Maxis has launched a new trailer for next year's SimCity showing off how disasters will make their return.
The video tackles everything from loiterers outside city hall and two donut shops opening up next to each other to explaining disappearances as a result of alien abductions.
The real fun comes when your city is hit by tornadoes, earthquakes, meteor strikes and even a full-blown alien invasion.
the video is available to watch over on YouTube and SimCity is due out on PC and Mac at the beginning of 2013.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year