Maxis explains how to deal with disaster in SimCity
Maxis has launched a new trailer for next year's SimCity showing off how disasters will make their return.
The video tackles everything from loiterers outside city hall and two donut shops opening up next to each other to explaining disappearances as a result of alien abductions.
The real fun comes when your city is hit by tornadoes, earthquakes, meteor strikes and even a full-blown alien invasion.
the video is available to watch over on YouTube and SimCity is due out on PC and Mac at the beginning of 2013.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year