Even more Football Manager 2013 videos arrive
SEGA and Sports Interactive have fired off another volley of developer diaries detailing new features in Football Manager 2013.
There are five more in all with the first going into details about how they've reworked the financing system to take into account of the global recession. The second one is a bit of an introduction to the overall game showing player how they can get a game started up.
The next two videos focus on the game's interface and how they have made all the information managers need more accessible and tweaked the skins and layout to make FM 12013 look even better.
The last video concentrates solely on the improvements SI have made to the match engine with Match Engine 3.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year