Even more Football Manager 2013 videos arrive
SEGA and Sports Interactive have fired off another volley of developer diaries detailing new features in Football Manager 2013.
There are five more in all with the first going into details about how they've reworked the financing system to take into account of the global recession. The second one is a bit of an introduction to the overall game showing player how they can get a game started up.
The next two videos focus on the game's interface and how they have made all the information managers need more accessible and tweaked the skins and layout to make FM 12013 look even better.
The last video concentrates solely on the improvements SI have made to the match engine with Match Engine 3.
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order