Even more Football Manager 2013 videos arrive
SEGA and Sports Interactive have fired off another volley of developer diaries detailing new features in Football Manager 2013.
There are five more in all with the first going into details about how they've reworked the financing system to take into account of the global recession. The second one is a bit of an introduction to the overall game showing player how they can get a game started up.
The next two videos focus on the game's interface and how they have made all the information managers need more accessible and tweaked the skins and layout to make FM 12013 look even better.
The last video concentrates solely on the improvements SI have made to the match engine with Match Engine 3.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims