Even more Football Manager 2013 videos arrive
SEGA and Sports Interactive have fired off another volley of developer diaries detailing new features in Football Manager 2013.
There are five more in all with the first going into details about how they've reworked the financing system to take into account of the global recession. The second one is a bit of an introduction to the overall game showing player how they can get a game started up.
The next two videos focus on the game's interface and how they have made all the information managers need more accessible and tweaked the skins and layout to make FM 12013 look even better.
The last video concentrates solely on the improvements SI have made to the match engine with Match Engine 3.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today