Even more Football Manager 2013 videos arrive
SEGA and Sports Interactive have fired off another volley of developer diaries detailing new features in Football Manager 2013.
There are five more in all with the first going into details about how they've reworked the financing system to take into account of the global recession. The second one is a bit of an introduction to the overall game showing player how they can get a game started up.
The next two videos focus on the game's interface and how they have made all the information managers need more accessible and tweaked the skins and layout to make FM 12013 look even better.
The last video concentrates solely on the improvements SI have made to the match engine with Match Engine 3.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch