Activision ditches the subscription fee for Call Of Duty Elite
Activision has announced they plan to make Call Of Duty Elite completely free this year.
All players will be able to enjoy the full range of features that the service has to offer to enhance their Call Of Duty experience when Black Ops II launches next month.
Instead they have elected to use take the Season Pass approach with the downloadable content for Black Ops II as a separate fee from the Elite service.
The new Season Pass will allow COD fanatics to secure all four upcoming DLC packs for Black Ops II at the discount price of 34.99 GBP.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent