Activision ditches the subscription fee for Call Of Duty Elite
Activision has announced they plan to make Call Of Duty Elite completely free this year.
All players will be able to enjoy the full range of features that the service has to offer to enhance their Call Of Duty experience when Black Ops II launches next month.
Instead they have elected to use take the Season Pass approach with the downloadable content for Black Ops II as a separate fee from the Elite service.
The new Season Pass will allow COD fanatics to secure all four upcoming DLC packs for Black Ops II at the discount price of 34.99 GBP.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title