Activision ditches the subscription fee for Call Of Duty Elite
Activision has announced they plan to make Call Of Duty Elite completely free this year.
All players will be able to enjoy the full range of features that the service has to offer to enhance their Call Of Duty experience when Black Ops II launches next month.
Instead they have elected to use take the Season Pass approach with the downloadable content for Black Ops II as a separate fee from the Elite service.
The new Season Pass will allow COD fanatics to secure all four upcoming DLC packs for Black Ops II at the discount price of 34.99 GBP.
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V