Activision ditches the subscription fee for Call Of Duty Elite
Activision has announced they plan to make Call Of Duty Elite completely free this year.
All players will be able to enjoy the full range of features that the service has to offer to enhance their Call Of Duty experience when Black Ops II launches next month.
Instead they have elected to use take the Season Pass approach with the downloadable content for Black Ops II as a separate fee from the Elite service.
The new Season Pass will allow COD fanatics to secure all four upcoming DLC packs for Black Ops II at the discount price of 34.99 GBP.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter