Activision ditches the subscription fee for Call Of Duty Elite
Activision has announced they plan to make Call Of Duty Elite completely free this year.
All players will be able to enjoy the full range of features that the service has to offer to enhance their Call Of Duty experience when Black Ops II launches next month.
Instead they have elected to use take the Season Pass approach with the downloadable content for Black Ops II as a separate fee from the Elite service.
The new Season Pass will allow COD fanatics to secure all four upcoming DLC packs for Black Ops II at the discount price of 34.99 GBP.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer