Revamped PlayStation Store coming soon
Sony has revealed that they will be relaunching the PlayStation Store with a bunch of updates that will benefit PS3 and Vita users.
The new store is redesigned to help both PS3 and PS Vita users get at the content that they're looking for with much more ease than the current store allows.
There is a new search function that will allow to search on a wide variety of options including genre, price and even by peripheral support giving Move owners better access to motion controlled games. Sony has also separated out the Vita and PS3 content making things much more accessible for both machines.
The new improved PlayStation Store is due for arrival on October the 17th in Europe and October the 23rd in North America.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny