Revamped PlayStation Store coming soon
Sony has revealed that they will be relaunching the PlayStation Store with a bunch of updates that will benefit PS3 and Vita users.
The new store is redesigned to help both PS3 and PS Vita users get at the content that they're looking for with much more ease than the current store allows.
There is a new search function that will allow to search on a wide variety of options including genre, price and even by peripheral support giving Move owners better access to motion controlled games. Sony has also separated out the Vita and PS3 content making things much more accessible for both machines.
The new improved PlayStation Store is due for arrival on October the 17th in Europe and October the 23rd in North America.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer