Time to warm up your mech-piloting skills as Hawken beta dates announced
Adhesive Games first title, a rather ambitious-looking mech-combat multiplayer title called Hawken will be launching a closed beta test rather soon.
Hawken is the most promising-looking mech game in quite a while blending visceral and punishing mech combat with lightning-fast FPS sensibilities leaving behind the old rather lumbering image of mech combat in a smoldering pile of wreckage on the ground.
Creative director on the game and co-founder of Adhesive Games, Khang Le said, "The team has worked tirelessly to launch closed beta. Thanks to the awesome community, we learned a great deal from the Alpha 2 feedback. We're super excited about opening the gate and having a larger fan base playing Hawken for the very first time! I can't wait to see how the general audience receives the game and all the crazy tactics they come up to dominate on the Hawken battlefield."
Hawken launches its initial closed beta over the weekend of October the 26th to the 29th. Mech fans can register for their first taste of Hawken at the game's official website.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year