Time to warm up your mech-piloting skills as Hawken beta dates announced
Adhesive Games first title, a rather ambitious-looking mech-combat multiplayer title called Hawken will be launching a closed beta test rather soon.
Hawken is the most promising-looking mech game in quite a while blending visceral and punishing mech combat with lightning-fast FPS sensibilities leaving behind the old rather lumbering image of mech combat in a smoldering pile of wreckage on the ground.
Creative director on the game and co-founder of Adhesive Games, Khang Le said, "The team has worked tirelessly to launch closed beta. Thanks to the awesome community, we learned a great deal from the Alpha 2 feedback. We're super excited about opening the gate and having a larger fan base playing Hawken for the very first time! I can't wait to see how the general audience receives the game and all the crazy tactics they come up to dominate on the Hawken battlefield."
Hawken launches its initial closed beta over the weekend of October the 26th to the 29th. Mech fans can register for their first taste of Hawken at the game's official website.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO