Time to warm up your mech-piloting skills as Hawken beta dates announced
Adhesive Games first title, a rather ambitious-looking mech-combat multiplayer title called Hawken will be launching a closed beta test rather soon.
Hawken is the most promising-looking mech game in quite a while blending visceral and punishing mech combat with lightning-fast FPS sensibilities leaving behind the old rather lumbering image of mech combat in a smoldering pile of wreckage on the ground.
Creative director on the game and co-founder of Adhesive Games, Khang Le said, "The team has worked tirelessly to launch closed beta. Thanks to the awesome community, we learned a great deal from the Alpha 2 feedback. We're super excited about opening the gate and having a larger fan base playing Hawken for the very first time! I can't wait to see how the general audience receives the game and all the crazy tactics they come up to dominate on the Hawken battlefield."
Hawken launches its initial closed beta over the weekend of October the 26th to the 29th. Mech fans can register for their first taste of Hawken at the game's official website.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit