Time to warm up your mech-piloting skills as Hawken beta dates announced
Adhesive Games first title, a rather ambitious-looking mech-combat multiplayer title called Hawken will be launching a closed beta test rather soon.
Hawken is the most promising-looking mech game in quite a while blending visceral and punishing mech combat with lightning-fast FPS sensibilities leaving behind the old rather lumbering image of mech combat in a smoldering pile of wreckage on the ground.
Creative director on the game and co-founder of Adhesive Games, Khang Le said, "The team has worked tirelessly to launch closed beta. Thanks to the awesome community, we learned a great deal from the Alpha 2 feedback. We're super excited about opening the gate and having a larger fan base playing Hawken for the very first time! I can't wait to see how the general audience receives the game and all the crazy tactics they come up to dominate on the Hawken battlefield."
Hawken launches its initial closed beta over the weekend of October the 26th to the 29th. Mech fans can register for their first taste of Hawken at the game's official website.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year