Riot Games says League Of Legends is the most played game in the world
Riot Games has released their own statistics that show that their online hit League Of Legends is the most played video game in the world.
The stats compare's League Of Legends to some of the industry's biggest sellers from Grand Theft Auto to Call Of Duty to World Of Warcraft and they are pretty impressive.
With 70 million Summoner names registered, 32 million registered users and 12 million daily users the biggest comparison has come with World of Warcraft with it's peak registered users sitting at just over 12 million.
League Of Legends also claims huge numbers of player hours every month with the peak number of players hitting the dizzying highs of 3 million more than twice that of Modern Warfare 3's 1.4 million Xbox Live concurrent players and it also claims over a billion hours of players' lives monthly.
The full infographic which is shows the staggering success of League Of Legends is available over on MCV.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold