Capcom announces the return of Darkstalkers with Darkstalkers Resurrection
In the spirit of their recent online thrust, Capcom has decided to bring back the Darkstalkers series in the form of a remastered double pack of titles on console downloads.
Darkstalkers Resurrection features two games, Night Warriors: Darkstalkers Revenge and Darkstalkers 3 will be receiving the HD treatment that Capcom has applied to the Final Fight, and Marvel vs Capcom in the past.
This includes HD graphical filtering and multiple viewing options, replay sharing, in-game Achievements/Trophies, Challenge/Tutorial mode, an unlockable vault of concept art, videos and more and a GGPO-enabled multiplayer mode that builds on the success of the remasters of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition and Marvel vs Capcom Origins.
Darkstalkers Resurrection will be released on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network early next year for 1600 MS Points and 11.99 GBP respectively.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto