Capcom announces the return of Darkstalkers with Darkstalkers Resurrection
In the spirit of their recent online thrust, Capcom has decided to bring back the Darkstalkers series in the form of a remastered double pack of titles on console downloads.
Darkstalkers Resurrection features two games, Night Warriors: Darkstalkers Revenge and Darkstalkers 3 will be receiving the HD treatment that Capcom has applied to the Final Fight, and Marvel vs Capcom in the past.
This includes HD graphical filtering and multiple viewing options, replay sharing, in-game Achievements/Trophies, Challenge/Tutorial mode, an unlockable vault of concept art, videos and more and a GGPO-enabled multiplayer mode that builds on the success of the remasters of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition and Marvel vs Capcom Origins.
Darkstalkers Resurrection will be released on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network early next year for 1600 MS Points and 11.99 GBP respectively.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey