Capcom announces the return of Darkstalkers with Darkstalkers Resurrection
In the spirit of their recent online thrust, Capcom has decided to bring back the Darkstalkers series in the form of a remastered double pack of titles on console downloads.
Darkstalkers Resurrection features two games, Night Warriors: Darkstalkers Revenge and Darkstalkers 3 will be receiving the HD treatment that Capcom has applied to the Final Fight, and Marvel vs Capcom in the past.
This includes HD graphical filtering and multiple viewing options, replay sharing, in-game Achievements/Trophies, Challenge/Tutorial mode, an unlockable vault of concept art, videos and more and a GGPO-enabled multiplayer mode that builds on the success of the remasters of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition and Marvel vs Capcom Origins.
Darkstalkers Resurrection will be released on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network early next year for 1600 MS Points and 11.99 GBP respectively.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons