Capcom announces the return of Darkstalkers with Darkstalkers Resurrection
In the spirit of their recent online thrust, Capcom has decided to bring back the Darkstalkers series in the form of a remastered double pack of titles on console downloads.
Darkstalkers Resurrection features two games, Night Warriors: Darkstalkers Revenge and Darkstalkers 3 will be receiving the HD treatment that Capcom has applied to the Final Fight, and Marvel vs Capcom in the past.
This includes HD graphical filtering and multiple viewing options, replay sharing, in-game Achievements/Trophies, Challenge/Tutorial mode, an unlockable vault of concept art, videos and more and a GGPO-enabled multiplayer mode that builds on the success of the remasters of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition and Marvel vs Capcom Origins.
Darkstalkers Resurrection will be released on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network early next year for 1600 MS Points and 11.99 GBP respectively.
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U