Capcom announces the return of Darkstalkers with Darkstalkers Resurrection
In the spirit of their recent online thrust, Capcom has decided to bring back the Darkstalkers series in the form of a remastered double pack of titles on console downloads.
Darkstalkers Resurrection features two games, Night Warriors: Darkstalkers Revenge and Darkstalkers 3 will be receiving the HD treatment that Capcom has applied to the Final Fight, and Marvel vs Capcom in the past.
This includes HD graphical filtering and multiple viewing options, replay sharing, in-game Achievements/Trophies, Challenge/Tutorial mode, an unlockable vault of concept art, videos and more and a GGPO-enabled multiplayer mode that builds on the success of the remasters of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition and Marvel vs Capcom Origins.
Darkstalkers Resurrection will be released on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network early next year for 1600 MS Points and 11.99 GBP respectively.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access