XCOM: Enemy Unknown demo hits consoles
2K Games has launched a demo of Firaxis' strategy reboot of the XCOM series on PS3 and Xbox 360 today.
PC gamers have already been given the chance to play the XCOM demo on Steam which features the tutorial portions of the game giving players a taste of what the aliens have in store for them.
Today that same demo, which clocks in at around 1.51GB, is available to download over Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown launches on October the 12th on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update