XCOM: Enemy Unknown demo hits consoles
2K Games has launched a demo of Firaxis' strategy reboot of the XCOM series on PS3 and Xbox 360 today.
PC gamers have already been given the chance to play the XCOM demo on Steam which features the tutorial portions of the game giving players a taste of what the aliens have in store for them.
Today that same demo, which clocks in at around 1.51GB, is available to download over Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown launches on October the 12th on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer