XCOM: Enemy Unknown demo hits consoles
2K Games has launched a demo of Firaxis' strategy reboot of the XCOM series on PS3 and Xbox 360 today.
PC gamers have already been given the chance to play the XCOM demo on Steam which features the tutorial portions of the game giving players a taste of what the aliens have in store for them.
Today that same demo, which clocks in at around 1.51GB, is available to download over Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown launches on October the 12th on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan