Green Arrow confirmed for DC superhero brawler Injustice: Gods Among Us
Green Arrow is the latest DC Comics superhero to join the roster of the new brawler Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is a new brawler in development at Mortal Kombat studio, NetherRealms, and features a host of DC's most well recognised heroes and villains battling against each other one-on-one.
As well as unveiling Green Arrow as a playable character DC and the game's publisher Warner Interactive will be showing off the latest stable build of the game at this week's New York Comic Con which runs from the 11th to the 14th of October at the Javits Centre in NYC.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is in development for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U and is looking at a release some time in April of next year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year