Green Arrow confirmed for DC superhero brawler Injustice: Gods Among Us
Green Arrow is the latest DC Comics superhero to join the roster of the new brawler Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is a new brawler in development at Mortal Kombat studio, NetherRealms, and features a host of DC's most well recognised heroes and villains battling against each other one-on-one.
As well as unveiling Green Arrow as a playable character DC and the game's publisher Warner Interactive will be showing off the latest stable build of the game at this week's New York Comic Con which runs from the 11th to the 14th of October at the Javits Centre in NYC.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is in development for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U and is looking at a release some time in April of next year.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release