Green Arrow confirmed for DC superhero brawler Injustice: Gods Among Us
Green Arrow is the latest DC Comics superhero to join the roster of the new brawler Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is a new brawler in development at Mortal Kombat studio, NetherRealms, and features a host of DC's most well recognised heroes and villains battling against each other one-on-one.
As well as unveiling Green Arrow as a playable character DC and the game's publisher Warner Interactive will be showing off the latest stable build of the game at this week's New York Comic Con which runs from the 11th to the 14th of October at the Javits Centre in NYC.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is in development for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U and is looking at a release some time in April of next year.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game