Green Arrow confirmed for DC superhero brawler Injustice: Gods Among Us
Green Arrow is the latest DC Comics superhero to join the roster of the new brawler Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is a new brawler in development at Mortal Kombat studio, NetherRealms, and features a host of DC's most well recognised heroes and villains battling against each other one-on-one.
As well as unveiling Green Arrow as a playable character DC and the game's publisher Warner Interactive will be showing off the latest stable build of the game at this week's New York Comic Con which runs from the 11th to the 14th of October at the Javits Centre in NYC.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is in development for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U and is looking at a release some time in April of next year.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing