Green Arrow confirmed for DC superhero brawler Injustice: Gods Among Us
Green Arrow is the latest DC Comics superhero to join the roster of the new brawler Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is a new brawler in development at Mortal Kombat studio, NetherRealms, and features a host of DC's most well recognised heroes and villains battling against each other one-on-one.
As well as unveiling Green Arrow as a playable character DC and the game's publisher Warner Interactive will be showing off the latest stable build of the game at this week's New York Comic Con which runs from the 11th to the 14th of October at the Javits Centre in NYC.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is in development for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U and is looking at a release some time in April of next year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer