Serious Sam 3: BFE heading to XBLA
Croteam has announced that they will be releasing the latest installment in their old-school FPS Serious Sam series on Xbox Live Arcade.
Serious Sam 3: BFE has already been released on the PC and the XBLA release will give Xbox gamers a taste of Sam's most up-to-date adventure yet with the campaign available to play in single player, online co-op and split-screen co-op modes.
Croteam's creative boss Davor Hunski said, "Ever since we announced Serious Sam 3: BFE our fans have asked us to bring the game to Xbox LIVE Arcade. Boom. Done."
Serious Sam 3: BFE will be released on XBLA on October the 17th at 1200 MS Points. Xbox gamers will also get access to the Jewel Of the Nile expansion pack which will add a expansion to the campaign mode and competitive multiplayer modes including Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Last Team Standing and My Burden for a further 1200 MS Points.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny