Serious Sam 3: BFE heading to XBLA
Croteam has announced that they will be releasing the latest installment in their old-school FPS Serious Sam series on Xbox Live Arcade.
Serious Sam 3: BFE has already been released on the PC and the XBLA release will give Xbox gamers a taste of Sam's most up-to-date adventure yet with the campaign available to play in single player, online co-op and split-screen co-op modes.
Croteam's creative boss Davor Hunski said, "Ever since we announced Serious Sam 3: BFE our fans have asked us to bring the game to Xbox LIVE Arcade. Boom. Done."
Serious Sam 3: BFE will be released on XBLA on October the 17th at 1200 MS Points. Xbox gamers will also get access to the Jewel Of the Nile expansion pack which will add a expansion to the campaign mode and competitive multiplayer modes including Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Last Team Standing and My Burden for a further 1200 MS Points.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year