Serious Sam 3: BFE heading to XBLA
Croteam has announced that they will be releasing the latest installment in their old-school FPS Serious Sam series on Xbox Live Arcade.
Serious Sam 3: BFE has already been released on the PC and the XBLA release will give Xbox gamers a taste of Sam's most up-to-date adventure yet with the campaign available to play in single player, online co-op and split-screen co-op modes.
Croteam's creative boss Davor Hunski said, "Ever since we announced Serious Sam 3: BFE our fans have asked us to bring the game to Xbox LIVE Arcade. Boom. Done."
Serious Sam 3: BFE will be released on XBLA on October the 17th at 1200 MS Points. Xbox gamers will also get access to the Jewel Of the Nile expansion pack which will add a expansion to the campaign mode and competitive multiplayer modes including Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Last Team Standing and My Burden for a further 1200 MS Points.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date