Serious Sam 3: BFE heading to XBLA
Croteam has announced that they will be releasing the latest installment in their old-school FPS Serious Sam series on Xbox Live Arcade.
Serious Sam 3: BFE has already been released on the PC and the XBLA release will give Xbox gamers a taste of Sam's most up-to-date adventure yet with the campaign available to play in single player, online co-op and split-screen co-op modes.
Croteam's creative boss Davor Hunski said, "Ever since we announced Serious Sam 3: BFE our fans have asked us to bring the game to Xbox LIVE Arcade. Boom. Done."
Serious Sam 3: BFE will be released on XBLA on October the 17th at 1200 MS Points. Xbox gamers will also get access to the Jewel Of the Nile expansion pack which will add a expansion to the campaign mode and competitive multiplayer modes including Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Last Team Standing and My Burden for a further 1200 MS Points.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side