Mechromancer DLC for Borderlands 2 arrives a week early
The mildly controversial Mechromancer downloadable content for Borderlands 2 has arrived a week earlier than expected.
It was due to arrive on the 16th of October but it has seemingly gone live of the Xbox 360 and the PC today with the PS3 version expected tomorrow.
The controversial part of this particular DLC is not the fact that it includes a fifth playable class the Mechromancer which offers those less familiar to the FPS genre a leg-up through the Best Friends Forever skill tree. It was more to do with the fact that, when Gearbox announced it back in August they referred to it as a kind of 'Girlfriend mode' due to it making the game easier.
The Mechromancer DLC is available for free to anyone who pre-ordered Borderlands 2 but can also now be purchased for 800 MS Points or 7.99 on the PS3 and PC.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year