Mechromancer DLC for Borderlands 2 arrives a week early
The mildly controversial Mechromancer downloadable content for Borderlands 2 has arrived a week earlier than expected.
It was due to arrive on the 16th of October but it has seemingly gone live of the Xbox 360 and the PC today with the PS3 version expected tomorrow.
The controversial part of this particular DLC is not the fact that it includes a fifth playable class the Mechromancer which offers those less familiar to the FPS genre a leg-up through the Best Friends Forever skill tree. It was more to do with the fact that, when Gearbox announced it back in August they referred to it as a kind of 'Girlfriend mode' due to it making the game easier.
The Mechromancer DLC is available for free to anyone who pre-ordered Borderlands 2 but can also now be purchased for 800 MS Points or 7.99 on the PS3 and PC.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though