Mechromancer DLC for Borderlands 2 arrives a week early
The mildly controversial Mechromancer downloadable content for Borderlands 2 has arrived a week earlier than expected.
It was due to arrive on the 16th of October but it has seemingly gone live of the Xbox 360 and the PC today with the PS3 version expected tomorrow.
The controversial part of this particular DLC is not the fact that it includes a fifth playable class the Mechromancer which offers those less familiar to the FPS genre a leg-up through the Best Friends Forever skill tree. It was more to do with the fact that, when Gearbox announced it back in August they referred to it as a kind of 'Girlfriend mode' due to it making the game easier.
The Mechromancer DLC is available for free to anyone who pre-ordered Borderlands 2 but can also now be purchased for 800 MS Points or 7.99 on the PS3 and PC.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update