Mechromancer DLC for Borderlands 2 arrives a week early
The mildly controversial Mechromancer downloadable content for Borderlands 2 has arrived a week earlier than expected.
It was due to arrive on the 16th of October but it has seemingly gone live of the Xbox 360 and the PC today with the PS3 version expected tomorrow.
The controversial part of this particular DLC is not the fact that it includes a fifth playable class the Mechromancer which offers those less familiar to the FPS genre a leg-up through the Best Friends Forever skill tree. It was more to do with the fact that, when Gearbox announced it back in August they referred to it as a kind of 'Girlfriend mode' due to it making the game easier.
The Mechromancer DLC is available for free to anyone who pre-ordered Borderlands 2 but can also now be purchased for 800 MS Points or 7.99 on the PS3 and PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3