Mechromancer DLC for Borderlands 2 arrives a week early
The mildly controversial Mechromancer downloadable content for Borderlands 2 has arrived a week earlier than expected.
It was due to arrive on the 16th of October but it has seemingly gone live of the Xbox 360 and the PC today with the PS3 version expected tomorrow.
The controversial part of this particular DLC is not the fact that it includes a fifth playable class the Mechromancer which offers those less familiar to the FPS genre a leg-up through the Best Friends Forever skill tree. It was more to do with the fact that, when Gearbox announced it back in August they referred to it as a kind of 'Girlfriend mode' due to it making the game easier.
The Mechromancer DLC is available for free to anyone who pre-ordered Borderlands 2 but can also now be purchased for 800 MS Points or 7.99 on the PS3 and PC.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release