Rayman Legends slips into next year
Ubisoft has announced the sad news that their Wii U launch title, Rayman Legends will not now be released until 2013.
Rayman Legends has already dazzled gamers at E3 with more exquisite hand-drawn artwork and unique platform gameplay in both single player and multiplayer modes taking advantage of the Wii U's tablet controller.
"Rayman Legends will launch worldwide in the first quarter of 2013. We're happy that fans are excited about the game, and we are taking the time to make sure we deliver a game that lives up to and hopefully exceeds their expectations. Well have more details to share soon," explained a Ubisoft spokesperson.
Thankfully this means that, while Rayman Legends may not be there on launch day, it will remain a launch window title at least.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO