Rayman Legends slips into next year
Ubisoft has announced the sad news that their Wii U launch title, Rayman Legends will not now be released until 2013.
Rayman Legends has already dazzled gamers at E3 with more exquisite hand-drawn artwork and unique platform gameplay in both single player and multiplayer modes taking advantage of the Wii U's tablet controller.
"Rayman Legends will launch worldwide in the first quarter of 2013. We're happy that fans are excited about the game, and we are taking the time to make sure we deliver a game that lives up to and hopefully exceeds their expectations. Well have more details to share soon," explained a Ubisoft spokesperson.
Thankfully this means that, while Rayman Legends may not be there on launch day, it will remain a launch window title at least.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3