Rayman Legends slips into next year
Ubisoft has announced the sad news that their Wii U launch title, Rayman Legends will not now be released until 2013.
Rayman Legends has already dazzled gamers at E3 with more exquisite hand-drawn artwork and unique platform gameplay in both single player and multiplayer modes taking advantage of the Wii U's tablet controller.
"Rayman Legends will launch worldwide in the first quarter of 2013. We're happy that fans are excited about the game, and we are taking the time to make sure we deliver a game that lives up to and hopefully exceeds their expectations. Well have more details to share soon," explained a Ubisoft spokesperson.
Thankfully this means that, while Rayman Legends may not be there on launch day, it will remain a launch window title at least.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced