Rayman Legends slips into next year
Ubisoft has announced the sad news that their Wii U launch title, Rayman Legends will not now be released until 2013.
Rayman Legends has already dazzled gamers at E3 with more exquisite hand-drawn artwork and unique platform gameplay in both single player and multiplayer modes taking advantage of the Wii U's tablet controller.
"Rayman Legends will launch worldwide in the first quarter of 2013. We're happy that fans are excited about the game, and we are taking the time to make sure we deliver a game that lives up to and hopefully exceeds their expectations. Well have more details to share soon," explained a Ubisoft spokesperson.
Thankfully this means that, while Rayman Legends may not be there on launch day, it will remain a launch window title at least.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer