Rayman Legends slips into next year
Ubisoft has announced the sad news that their Wii U launch title, Rayman Legends will not now be released until 2013.
Rayman Legends has already dazzled gamers at E3 with more exquisite hand-drawn artwork and unique platform gameplay in both single player and multiplayer modes taking advantage of the Wii U's tablet controller.
"Rayman Legends will launch worldwide in the first quarter of 2013. We're happy that fans are excited about the game, and we are taking the time to make sure we deliver a game that lives up to and hopefully exceeds their expectations. Well have more details to share soon," explained a Ubisoft spokesperson.
Thankfully this means that, while Rayman Legends may not be there on launch day, it will remain a launch window title at least.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title