Painkiller: Hell And Damnation special edition rears its head from the depths
Nordic Games has revealed the details of the special and standard editions of Painkiller: Hell And Damnation.
The Collector's Edition of Painkiller: Hell And Damnation will include stickers, postcards from hell, ten tracks from the heavy metal soundtrack, a making of DVD, in-game tarot card for Single Player Power-Up and an exclusive multiplayer skin. The standard edition will include an A3 poster along with the game disc.
The PC Collector's Edition will cost just 24.99 GBP as will the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game. The standard PC version will cost just 17.99 GBP.
Nordic Games' Peter Hercher said, "We're committed to offering games of the highest quality and rewarding the fans with additional content that truly adds depth. It's fantastic that we can offer this at a price which is superb value for money. The game is an explosive action classic that has been packed full of the darkest parts of hell and fantastic bonus material, for an extreme, demonic experience."
The PC uncut version of the game will launch on Halloween. The uncut PS3 and Xbox 360 versions will launch on January the 22nd alongside the cut PC version.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch