Painkiller: Hell And Damnation special edition rears its head from the depths
Nordic Games has revealed the details of the special and standard editions of Painkiller: Hell And Damnation.
The Collector's Edition of Painkiller: Hell And Damnation will include stickers, postcards from hell, ten tracks from the heavy metal soundtrack, a making of DVD, in-game tarot card for Single Player Power-Up and an exclusive multiplayer skin. The standard edition will include an A3 poster along with the game disc.
The PC Collector's Edition will cost just 24.99 GBP as will the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game. The standard PC version will cost just 17.99 GBP.
Nordic Games' Peter Hercher said, "We're committed to offering games of the highest quality and rewarding the fans with additional content that truly adds depth. It's fantastic that we can offer this at a price which is superb value for money. The game is an explosive action classic that has been packed full of the darkest parts of hell and fantastic bonus material, for an extreme, demonic experience."
The PC uncut version of the game will launch on Halloween. The uncut PS3 and Xbox 360 versions will launch on January the 22nd alongside the cut PC version.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III