Painkiller: Hell And Damnation special edition rears its head from the depths
Nordic Games has revealed the details of the special and standard editions of Painkiller: Hell And Damnation.
The Collector's Edition of Painkiller: Hell And Damnation will include stickers, postcards from hell, ten tracks from the heavy metal soundtrack, a making of DVD, in-game tarot card for Single Player Power-Up and an exclusive multiplayer skin. The standard edition will include an A3 poster along with the game disc.
The PC Collector's Edition will cost just 24.99 GBP as will the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game. The standard PC version will cost just 17.99 GBP.
Nordic Games' Peter Hercher said, "We're committed to offering games of the highest quality and rewarding the fans with additional content that truly adds depth. It's fantastic that we can offer this at a price which is superb value for money. The game is an explosive action classic that has been packed full of the darkest parts of hell and fantastic bonus material, for an extreme, demonic experience."
The PC uncut version of the game will launch on Halloween. The uncut PS3 and Xbox 360 versions will launch on January the 22nd alongside the cut PC version.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year