Painkiller: Hell And Damnation special edition rears its head from the depths
Nordic Games has revealed the details of the special and standard editions of Painkiller: Hell And Damnation.
The Collector's Edition of Painkiller: Hell And Damnation will include stickers, postcards from hell, ten tracks from the heavy metal soundtrack, a making of DVD, in-game tarot card for Single Player Power-Up and an exclusive multiplayer skin. The standard edition will include an A3 poster along with the game disc.
The PC Collector's Edition will cost just 24.99 GBP as will the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game. The standard PC version will cost just 17.99 GBP.
Nordic Games' Peter Hercher said, "We're committed to offering games of the highest quality and rewarding the fans with additional content that truly adds depth. It's fantastic that we can offer this at a price which is superb value for money. The game is an explosive action classic that has been packed full of the darkest parts of hell and fantastic bonus material, for an extreme, demonic experience."
The PC uncut version of the game will launch on Halloween. The uncut PS3 and Xbox 360 versions will launch on January the 22nd alongside the cut PC version.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free