Classic and Challenge modes detailed in latest Football Manager 2013 developer diaries
Sports Interactive's latest series of videos will detail the two biggest new additions they have brought with Football Manager 2013 Classic Mode and Challenge Mode.
The first video introduces the new stripped-down Classic Mode with the second detailing the responsibilities of a manager in Classic Mode. The third details the options available on match day and during matches.
In the fourth Sports Interactive begins to explain the new Challenge mode which allows players to take on specific time-specific challenges like starting at Christmas and saving a Premiership team from relegation. The fifth and final video details the optional unlockables that can be used for aid in game.
Football Manager 2013 will be released for PC and Mac on November the 2nd with access to the beta which begins two weeks early being given away with pre-orders of the game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3