Classic and Challenge modes detailed in latest Football Manager 2013 developer diaries
Sports Interactive's latest series of videos will detail the two biggest new additions they have brought with Football Manager 2013 Classic Mode and Challenge Mode.
The first video introduces the new stripped-down Classic Mode with the second detailing the responsibilities of a manager in Classic Mode. The third details the options available on match day and during matches.
In the fourth Sports Interactive begins to explain the new Challenge mode which allows players to take on specific time-specific challenges like starting at Christmas and saving a Premiership team from relegation. The fifth and final video details the optional unlockables that can be used for aid in game.
Football Manager 2013 will be released for PC and Mac on November the 2nd with access to the beta which begins two weeks early being given away with pre-orders of the game.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful