ArenaNet has seven teams working on Guild Wars 2
ArenaNet has revealed the amount of staff that they have supporting Guild Wars 2 after such an impressive launch.
Lead designer Colin Johansson stated on the game's official blog that, instead of the traditional small support team that most MMOs have, Guild Wars 2 has seven separate teams working on expanding the game's content.
The teams include Live Response which deals with bugs, balancing and any other issues flagged by user feedback, Living World which works on new content, Live Security which deals with everything from user account safety to hacking and bots and a PvP/eSports team which focuses on the competitive elements of Guild Wars 2.
Johansson clarified, "Our goal is to continue to raise the bar by keeping the game constantly updated with more high-quality content than any other game has offered before. We think Guild Wars 2 is one of the most enthralling online worlds ever created, so we are dedicated to a live game that impacts this world with events and milestones that are immersive and possibly permanent. We want this to be a world where you share memories of pivotal moments and exciting experiences for years to come."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto