ArenaNet has seven teams working on Guild Wars 2
ArenaNet has revealed the amount of staff that they have supporting Guild Wars 2 after such an impressive launch.
Lead designer Colin Johansson stated on the game's official blog that, instead of the traditional small support team that most MMOs have, Guild Wars 2 has seven separate teams working on expanding the game's content.
The teams include Live Response which deals with bugs, balancing and any other issues flagged by user feedback, Living World which works on new content, Live Security which deals with everything from user account safety to hacking and bots and a PvP/eSports team which focuses on the competitive elements of Guild Wars 2.
Johansson clarified, "Our goal is to continue to raise the bar by keeping the game constantly updated with more high-quality content than any other game has offered before. We think Guild Wars 2 is one of the most enthralling online worlds ever created, so we are dedicated to a live game that impacts this world with events and milestones that are immersive and possibly permanent. We want this to be a world where you share memories of pivotal moments and exciting experiences for years to come."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing