ArenaNet has seven teams working on Guild Wars 2
ArenaNet has revealed the amount of staff that they have supporting Guild Wars 2 after such an impressive launch.
Lead designer Colin Johansson stated on the game's official blog that, instead of the traditional small support team that most MMOs have, Guild Wars 2 has seven separate teams working on expanding the game's content.
The teams include Live Response which deals with bugs, balancing and any other issues flagged by user feedback, Living World which works on new content, Live Security which deals with everything from user account safety to hacking and bots and a PvP/eSports team which focuses on the competitive elements of Guild Wars 2.
Johansson clarified, "Our goal is to continue to raise the bar by keeping the game constantly updated with more high-quality content than any other game has offered before. We think Guild Wars 2 is one of the most enthralling online worlds ever created, so we are dedicated to a live game that impacts this world with events and milestones that are immersive and possibly permanent. We want this to be a world where you share memories of pivotal moments and exciting experiences for years to come."
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light