Epic Mickey 2 confirmed as a release title for Wii U
Warren Spector's Junction Point studio has confirmed that Epic Mickey 2 will feature in the launch day line-up for the Wii U.
Epic Mickey 2 will see gamers adventure their way through the Wasteland, a world occupied by 80 years worth of forgotten Disney characters and theme park rides with a HD visual boost for those playing on Wii U, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Building on the first game, Junction Point has put together co-op play with the addition of a sidekick for Mickey called Oswald who adds the power to manipulate electricity to Mickey's artistic skills with paint and thinner.
Disney's Bill Roper said, "It's exciting to bring Nintendo fans Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two on Nintendo's revolutionary new game system. The technological advances of the Wii U system have allowed us to enhance player direction and provide our fans with an immersive as well as unique gaming experience."
Epic Mickey 2 will launch with the Wii U in Europe on November the 30th.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015