Epic Mickey 2 confirmed as a release title for Wii U
Warren Spector's Junction Point studio has confirmed that Epic Mickey 2 will feature in the launch day line-up for the Wii U.
Epic Mickey 2 will see gamers adventure their way through the Wasteland, a world occupied by 80 years worth of forgotten Disney characters and theme park rides with a HD visual boost for those playing on Wii U, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Building on the first game, Junction Point has put together co-op play with the addition of a sidekick for Mickey called Oswald who adds the power to manipulate electricity to Mickey's artistic skills with paint and thinner.
Disney's Bill Roper said, "It's exciting to bring Nintendo fans Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two on Nintendo's revolutionary new game system. The technological advances of the Wii U system have allowed us to enhance player direction and provide our fans with an immersive as well as unique gaming experience."
Epic Mickey 2 will launch with the Wii U in Europe on November the 30th.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3