Epic Mickey 2 confirmed as a release title for Wii U
Warren Spector's Junction Point studio has confirmed that Epic Mickey 2 will feature in the launch day line-up for the Wii U.
Epic Mickey 2 will see gamers adventure their way through the Wasteland, a world occupied by 80 years worth of forgotten Disney characters and theme park rides with a HD visual boost for those playing on Wii U, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Building on the first game, Junction Point has put together co-op play with the addition of a sidekick for Mickey called Oswald who adds the power to manipulate electricity to Mickey's artistic skills with paint and thinner.
Disney's Bill Roper said, "It's exciting to bring Nintendo fans Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two on Nintendo's revolutionary new game system. The technological advances of the Wii U system have allowed us to enhance player direction and provide our fans with an immersive as well as unique gaming experience."
Epic Mickey 2 will launch with the Wii U in Europe on November the 30th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year