Epic Mickey 2 confirmed as a release title for Wii U
Warren Spector's Junction Point studio has confirmed that Epic Mickey 2 will feature in the launch day line-up for the Wii U.
Epic Mickey 2 will see gamers adventure their way through the Wasteland, a world occupied by 80 years worth of forgotten Disney characters and theme park rides with a HD visual boost for those playing on Wii U, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Building on the first game, Junction Point has put together co-op play with the addition of a sidekick for Mickey called Oswald who adds the power to manipulate electricity to Mickey's artistic skills with paint and thinner.
Disney's Bill Roper said, "It's exciting to bring Nintendo fans Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two on Nintendo's revolutionary new game system. The technological advances of the Wii U system have allowed us to enhance player direction and provide our fans with an immersive as well as unique gaming experience."
Epic Mickey 2 will launch with the Wii U in Europe on November the 30th.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update