Epic Mickey 2 confirmed as a release title for Wii U
Warren Spector's Junction Point studio has confirmed that Epic Mickey 2 will feature in the launch day line-up for the Wii U.
Epic Mickey 2 will see gamers adventure their way through the Wasteland, a world occupied by 80 years worth of forgotten Disney characters and theme park rides with a HD visual boost for those playing on Wii U, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Building on the first game, Junction Point has put together co-op play with the addition of a sidekick for Mickey called Oswald who adds the power to manipulate electricity to Mickey's artistic skills with paint and thinner.
Disney's Bill Roper said, "It's exciting to bring Nintendo fans Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two on Nintendo's revolutionary new game system. The technological advances of the Wii U system have allowed us to enhance player direction and provide our fans with an immersive as well as unique gaming experience."
Epic Mickey 2 will launch with the Wii U in Europe on November the 30th.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold