PSOne classic Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night to return to PSN
Konami has announced that their seminal PSOne Castlevania game Symphony Of The Night will be returning to PSN.
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night features a unique combination of open world 2D platforming and RPG action and was holds a special place in the heart of many Castlevania fans.
Cast as Alucard players have to use his shape changing abilities shifting between human, bat, wolf and mist form to navigate a massive castle filled with traps, undead and monstrous enemies in order to locate the magical gear to help defeat the castle's owner and Alucard's arch-nemesis the vampire lord Dracula.
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night will arrive on PSN on October the 10th for 9.99 GBP.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year