PSOne classic Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night to return to PSN
Konami has announced that their seminal PSOne Castlevania game Symphony Of The Night will be returning to PSN.
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night features a unique combination of open world 2D platforming and RPG action and was holds a special place in the heart of many Castlevania fans.
Cast as Alucard players have to use his shape changing abilities shifting between human, bat, wolf and mist form to navigate a massive castle filled with traps, undead and monstrous enemies in order to locate the magical gear to help defeat the castle's owner and Alucard's arch-nemesis the vampire lord Dracula.
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night will arrive on PSN on October the 10th for 9.99 GBP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3