PSOne classic Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night to return to PSN
Konami has announced that their seminal PSOne Castlevania game Symphony Of The Night will be returning to PSN.
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night features a unique combination of open world 2D platforming and RPG action and was holds a special place in the heart of many Castlevania fans.
Cast as Alucard players have to use his shape changing abilities shifting between human, bat, wolf and mist form to navigate a massive castle filled with traps, undead and monstrous enemies in order to locate the magical gear to help defeat the castle's owner and Alucard's arch-nemesis the vampire lord Dracula.
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night will arrive on PSN on October the 10th for 9.99 GBP.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side