PSOne classic Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night to return to PSN
Konami has announced that their seminal PSOne Castlevania game Symphony Of The Night will be returning to PSN.
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night features a unique combination of open world 2D platforming and RPG action and was holds a special place in the heart of many Castlevania fans.
Cast as Alucard players have to use his shape changing abilities shifting between human, bat, wolf and mist form to navigate a massive castle filled with traps, undead and monstrous enemies in order to locate the magical gear to help defeat the castle's owner and Alucard's arch-nemesis the vampire lord Dracula.
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night will arrive on PSN on October the 10th for 9.99 GBP.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update