PSOne classic Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night to return to PSN
Konami has announced that their seminal PSOne Castlevania game Symphony Of The Night will be returning to PSN.
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night features a unique combination of open world 2D platforming and RPG action and was holds a special place in the heart of many Castlevania fans.
Cast as Alucard players have to use his shape changing abilities shifting between human, bat, wolf and mist form to navigate a massive castle filled with traps, undead and monstrous enemies in order to locate the magical gear to help defeat the castle's owner and Alucard's arch-nemesis the vampire lord Dracula.
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night will arrive on PSN on October the 10th for 9.99 GBP.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue