Collectors return in the latest Mass Effect 3 multiplayer DLC
BioWare and EA have revealed the return of the Collectors, villains of Mass Effect 2 in the latest pack of multiplayer DLC for Mass Effect 3.
Retaliation is the biggest multiplayer DLC yet for Mass Effect 3 featuring the new Hazard variant for six existing Firebase maps, the new Collectors faction, new Dragoon class for the Cerberus factions and Geth Drones too, three new unlockable weapons, two new unlockable class kits, three new ammo mods, five new gear upgrades and the new Multiplayer Challenge feature.
The Hazard variant maps will introduce new traps and environmental conditions including acid, lightning, meltdowns, sandstorms, swarms and whiteouts to existing maps. The Collectors faction will feature Praetorian, Abomination, Scion, Trooper and Captain classes as well as the Collector Assault Rifle, SMG and Sniper Rifle. The new class kits include the Turian Havoc Soldier and Turian Ghost Infiltrator.
The Retaliation DLC will arrive in North America on Origin for PC, PSN and Xbox Live on October 9th with the European release coming the next day on October the 10th.
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia