Rockstar reveals more on the Hostage Negotiation DLC for Max Payne 3
Rockstar has announced more details of the next pack of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
They have four maps, two new weapons and three new bonus items all planned for the new Hostage Negotiation DLC pack which is due out later in the autumn.
The maps included are the Club Moderno and Estadio Galatians based on some of the biggest shootouts from early in the single player mode and O Palacio Strip Club and Favela Heights drawing the multiplayer action deeper into the Sao Paolo Favelas.
Hostage Negotiation also adds the M24 Sniper Rifle and the IA2 Assault Rifle to the multiplayer arsenal alongside the Explosive Burst booby traps bonus, the Bomb Suit which protects against explosive damage and the Intimidation Mask which slows down enemies' reload times.
Rockstar promises that the Hostage Negotiation DLC will receive a release date really soon. It will be priced at 800 MS Points on Xbox Live and 7.99 GBP on PSN and PC.
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week