Rockstar reveals more on the Hostage Negotiation DLC for Max Payne 3
Rockstar has announced more details of the next pack of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
They have four maps, two new weapons and three new bonus items all planned for the new Hostage Negotiation DLC pack which is due out later in the autumn.
The maps included are the Club Moderno and Estadio Galatians based on some of the biggest shootouts from early in the single player mode and O Palacio Strip Club and Favela Heights drawing the multiplayer action deeper into the Sao Paolo Favelas.
Hostage Negotiation also adds the M24 Sniper Rifle and the IA2 Assault Rifle to the multiplayer arsenal alongside the Explosive Burst booby traps bonus, the Bomb Suit which protects against explosive damage and the Intimidation Mask which slows down enemies' reload times.
Rockstar promises that the Hostage Negotiation DLC will receive a release date really soon. It will be priced at 800 MS Points on Xbox Live and 7.99 GBP on PSN and PC.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015