Rockstar reveals more on the Hostage Negotiation DLC for Max Payne 3
Rockstar has announced more details of the next pack of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
They have four maps, two new weapons and three new bonus items all planned for the new Hostage Negotiation DLC pack which is due out later in the autumn.
The maps included are the Club Moderno and Estadio Galatians based on some of the biggest shootouts from early in the single player mode and O Palacio Strip Club and Favela Heights drawing the multiplayer action deeper into the Sao Paolo Favelas.
Hostage Negotiation also adds the M24 Sniper Rifle and the IA2 Assault Rifle to the multiplayer arsenal alongside the Explosive Burst booby traps bonus, the Bomb Suit which protects against explosive damage and the Intimidation Mask which slows down enemies' reload times.
Rockstar promises that the Hostage Negotiation DLC will receive a release date really soon. It will be priced at 800 MS Points on Xbox Live and 7.99 GBP on PSN and PC.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week