Ubisoft details and dates Khyber Strike DLC for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Ubisoft has announced details and release dates for the next bundle of downloadable content for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
The Khyber Strike DLC will feature three new maps, a new multiplayer mode, a Guerilla Mode map, new Achievements/Trophies and a level cap increase of ten. The new multiplayer mode, Takeover, is a twist on the traditional team deathmatch mode with teams scoring points for taking control of the opposition's mission objective as well as for kills.
The new maps included are a tight urban map called Switchback, the magnificent but bullet-riddled Palace map and Transit which is set in a Moscow metro station. The Guerilla Mode map is called Village set in a quiet rural village with the battle focused on controlling the bus station in the centre.
The Khyber Strike DLC will be released on Xbox Live for 800 MS Points on October the 9th with the PSN release coming on October 10th priced at 7.99 GBP.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3