Ubisoft details and dates Khyber Strike DLC for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Ubisoft has announced details and release dates for the next bundle of downloadable content for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
The Khyber Strike DLC will feature three new maps, a new multiplayer mode, a Guerilla Mode map, new Achievements/Trophies and a level cap increase of ten. The new multiplayer mode, Takeover, is a twist on the traditional team deathmatch mode with teams scoring points for taking control of the opposition's mission objective as well as for kills.
The new maps included are a tight urban map called Switchback, the magnificent but bullet-riddled Palace map and Transit which is set in a Moscow metro station. The Guerilla Mode map is called Village set in a quiet rural village with the battle focused on controlling the bus station in the centre.
The Khyber Strike DLC will be released on Xbox Live for 800 MS Points on October the 9th with the PSN release coming on October 10th priced at 7.99 GBP.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light