Ubisoft details and dates Khyber Strike DLC for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Ubisoft has announced details and release dates for the next bundle of downloadable content for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
The Khyber Strike DLC will feature three new maps, a new multiplayer mode, a Guerilla Mode map, new Achievements/Trophies and a level cap increase of ten. The new multiplayer mode, Takeover, is a twist on the traditional team deathmatch mode with teams scoring points for taking control of the opposition's mission objective as well as for kills.
The new maps included are a tight urban map called Switchback, the magnificent but bullet-riddled Palace map and Transit which is set in a Moscow metro station. The Guerilla Mode map is called Village set in a quiet rural village with the battle focused on controlling the bus station in the centre.
The Khyber Strike DLC will be released on Xbox Live for 800 MS Points on October the 9th with the PSN release coming on October 10th priced at 7.99 GBP.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too