Ubisoft details and dates Khyber Strike DLC for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Ubisoft has announced details and release dates for the next bundle of downloadable content for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
The Khyber Strike DLC will feature three new maps, a new multiplayer mode, a Guerilla Mode map, new Achievements/Trophies and a level cap increase of ten. The new multiplayer mode, Takeover, is a twist on the traditional team deathmatch mode with teams scoring points for taking control of the opposition's mission objective as well as for kills.
The new maps included are a tight urban map called Switchback, the magnificent but bullet-riddled Palace map and Transit which is set in a Moscow metro station. The Guerilla Mode map is called Village set in a quiet rural village with the battle focused on controlling the bus station in the centre.
The Khyber Strike DLC will be released on Xbox Live for 800 MS Points on October the 9th with the PSN release coming on October 10th priced at 7.99 GBP.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer