Ubisoft details and dates Khyber Strike DLC for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Ubisoft has announced details and release dates for the next bundle of downloadable content for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
The Khyber Strike DLC will feature three new maps, a new multiplayer mode, a Guerilla Mode map, new Achievements/Trophies and a level cap increase of ten. The new multiplayer mode, Takeover, is a twist on the traditional team deathmatch mode with teams scoring points for taking control of the opposition's mission objective as well as for kills.
The new maps included are a tight urban map called Switchback, the magnificent but bullet-riddled Palace map and Transit which is set in a Moscow metro station. The Guerilla Mode map is called Village set in a quiet rural village with the battle focused on controlling the bus station in the centre.
The Khyber Strike DLC will be released on Xbox Live for 800 MS Points on October the 9th with the PSN release coming on October 10th priced at 7.99 GBP.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO