Minecraft shifts 4 million on the Xbox 360
It seems like Minecraft is still almost unstoppable with every week heralding another story telling of its success.
This week it has emerged that Markus Persson's open-ended sandbox has managed to sell over four million copies on Xbox 360 alone.
4J Studios, the team behind the 360 port of Minecraft revealed the news on their official Twitter account which proves that the game is still proving intensely popular.
It had already become the best selling title of all time on Xbox Live after selling over two million copies in its first month alone. The PC original version of Minecraft had sold 7 million copies as of August this year.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light