Minecraft shifts 4 million on the Xbox 360
It seems like Minecraft is still almost unstoppable with every week heralding another story telling of its success.
This week it has emerged that Markus Persson's open-ended sandbox has managed to sell over four million copies on Xbox 360 alone.
4J Studios, the team behind the 360 port of Minecraft revealed the news on their official Twitter account which proves that the game is still proving intensely popular.
It had already become the best selling title of all time on Xbox Live after selling over two million copies in its first month alone. The PC original version of Minecraft had sold 7 million copies as of August this year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year