Minecraft shifts 4 million on the Xbox 360
It seems like Minecraft is still almost unstoppable with every week heralding another story telling of its success.
This week it has emerged that Markus Persson's open-ended sandbox has managed to sell over four million copies on Xbox 360 alone.
4J Studios, the team behind the 360 port of Minecraft revealed the news on their official Twitter account which proves that the game is still proving intensely popular.
It had already become the best selling title of all time on Xbox Live after selling over two million copies in its first month alone. The PC original version of Minecraft had sold 7 million copies as of August this year.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update