Minecraft shifts 4 million on the Xbox 360
It seems like Minecraft is still almost unstoppable with every week heralding another story telling of its success.
This week it has emerged that Markus Persson's open-ended sandbox has managed to sell over four million copies on Xbox 360 alone.
4J Studios, the team behind the 360 port of Minecraft revealed the news on their official Twitter account which proves that the game is still proving intensely popular.
It had already become the best selling title of all time on Xbox Live after selling over two million copies in its first month alone. The PC original version of Minecraft had sold 7 million copies as of August this year.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III