Not all the DLC will be included in the Mass Effect Trilogy pack
BioWare has revealed some of the details about what downloadable content will be made available with the Mass Effect Trilogy bundle.
Not all the currently available DLC will be included in either the PC or the Xbox 360 versions with the Xbox pack only getting access to the Cerberus content for ME2 and ME3.
The PC version will include both the Bring Down The Sky and Pinnacle Station add-ons for Mass Effect and the Cerberus content. BioWare is yet to confirm what is to come with the PS3 version but it may get more given that Mass Effect was never released on the platform and Mass Effect 2 came with all but the final DLC add-on The Arrival.
The Mass Effect Trilogy is set for release on November the 6th in the US making a European release on November the 9th a distinct possibility.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year