Not all the DLC will be included in the Mass Effect Trilogy pack
BioWare has revealed some of the details about what downloadable content will be made available with the Mass Effect Trilogy bundle.
Not all the currently available DLC will be included in either the PC or the Xbox 360 versions with the Xbox pack only getting access to the Cerberus content for ME2 and ME3.
The PC version will include both the Bring Down The Sky and Pinnacle Station add-ons for Mass Effect and the Cerberus content. BioWare is yet to confirm what is to come with the PS3 version but it may get more given that Mass Effect was never released on the platform and Mass Effect 2 came with all but the final DLC add-on The Arrival.
The Mass Effect Trilogy is set for release on November the 6th in the US making a European release on November the 9th a distinct possibility.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year