Not all the DLC will be included in the Mass Effect Trilogy pack
BioWare has revealed some of the details about what downloadable content will be made available with the Mass Effect Trilogy bundle.
Not all the currently available DLC will be included in either the PC or the Xbox 360 versions with the Xbox pack only getting access to the Cerberus content for ME2 and ME3.
The PC version will include both the Bring Down The Sky and Pinnacle Station add-ons for Mass Effect and the Cerberus content. BioWare is yet to confirm what is to come with the PS3 version but it may get more given that Mass Effect was never released on the platform and Mass Effect 2 came with all but the final DLC add-on The Arrival.
The Mass Effect Trilogy is set for release on November the 6th in the US making a European release on November the 9th a distinct possibility.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light