FIFA 13 sells 1 million in the UK and firmly secures UK number one slot
FIFA 13 has had a very successful opening weekend storming to number one in the UK charts.
The latest version of EA Sport's exceptionally popular football series has very emphatically secured the UK's number one spot by selling over one million copies over its launch weekend.
With such success FIFA 13 has managed to break into a very exclusive group of titles that have broken the million mark for launch sales which only includes Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3.
FIFA 13 unseated Borderlands 2 from the top spot with Gearbox's new shooter-cum-dungeon-crawler slipping down to number two. That in turn pushed F1 2012 down to three with the latest World Of Warcraft expansion only managing to debut in at number four despite having a three-day head-start having launched on Tuesday the 25th of September. PES 2013 rounded out the top five.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though