FIFA 13 sells 1 million in the UK and firmly secures UK number one slot
FIFA 13 has had a very successful opening weekend storming to number one in the UK charts.
The latest version of EA Sport's exceptionally popular football series has very emphatically secured the UK's number one spot by selling over one million copies over its launch weekend.
With such success FIFA 13 has managed to break into a very exclusive group of titles that have broken the million mark for launch sales which only includes Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3.
FIFA 13 unseated Borderlands 2 from the top spot with Gearbox's new shooter-cum-dungeon-crawler slipping down to number two. That in turn pushed F1 2012 down to three with the latest World Of Warcraft expansion only managing to debut in at number four despite having a three-day head-start having launched on Tuesday the 25th of September. PES 2013 rounded out the top five.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer