FIFA 13 sells 1 million in the UK and firmly secures UK number one slot
FIFA 13 has had a very successful opening weekend storming to number one in the UK charts.
The latest version of EA Sport's exceptionally popular football series has very emphatically secured the UK's number one spot by selling over one million copies over its launch weekend.
With such success FIFA 13 has managed to break into a very exclusive group of titles that have broken the million mark for launch sales which only includes Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3.
FIFA 13 unseated Borderlands 2 from the top spot with Gearbox's new shooter-cum-dungeon-crawler slipping down to number two. That in turn pushed F1 2012 down to three with the latest World Of Warcraft expansion only managing to debut in at number four despite having a three-day head-start having launched on Tuesday the 25th of September. PES 2013 rounded out the top five.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year