FIFA 13 sells 1 million in the UK and firmly secures UK number one slot
FIFA 13 has had a very successful opening weekend storming to number one in the UK charts.
The latest version of EA Sport's exceptionally popular football series has very emphatically secured the UK's number one spot by selling over one million copies over its launch weekend.
With such success FIFA 13 has managed to break into a very exclusive group of titles that have broken the million mark for launch sales which only includes Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3.
FIFA 13 unseated Borderlands 2 from the top spot with Gearbox's new shooter-cum-dungeon-crawler slipping down to number two. That in turn pushed F1 2012 down to three with the latest World Of Warcraft expansion only managing to debut in at number four despite having a three-day head-start having launched on Tuesday the 25th of September. PES 2013 rounded out the top five.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto