Silent Hill: Book Of Memories gets a new release date
Konami has announced a new release date for the arrival of their PS Vita exclusive horror title Silent Hill: Book Of Memories.
Silent Hill: Book Of Memories is the first Silent Hill game to feature a player-customisable main character. Player receive a book which has the power to chance the past which thrusts them into a twisted adventure.
Taking a skewed top-down view of the action players will need to solve puzzles as they navigate the game's levels and even collaborate with others over online multiplayer in to progress and take on the game's bosses. Player swill also be able to share items with each other in order to pass the game's many tests.
Silent Hill: Book Of Memories will arrive on PS Vita on November the 2nd.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes