Silent Hill: Book Of Memories gets a new release date
Konami has announced a new release date for the arrival of their PS Vita exclusive horror title Silent Hill: Book Of Memories.
Silent Hill: Book Of Memories is the first Silent Hill game to feature a player-customisable main character. Player receive a book which has the power to chance the past which thrusts them into a twisted adventure.
Taking a skewed top-down view of the action players will need to solve puzzles as they navigate the game's levels and even collaborate with others over online multiplayer in to progress and take on the game's bosses. Player swill also be able to share items with each other in order to pass the game's many tests.
Silent Hill: Book Of Memories will arrive on PS Vita on November the 2nd.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday