Silent Hill: Book Of Memories gets a new release date
Konami has announced a new release date for the arrival of their PS Vita exclusive horror title Silent Hill: Book Of Memories.
Silent Hill: Book Of Memories is the first Silent Hill game to feature a player-customisable main character. Player receive a book which has the power to chance the past which thrusts them into a twisted adventure.
Taking a skewed top-down view of the action players will need to solve puzzles as they navigate the game's levels and even collaborate with others over online multiplayer in to progress and take on the game's bosses. Player swill also be able to share items with each other in order to pass the game's many tests.
Silent Hill: Book Of Memories will arrive on PS Vita on November the 2nd.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year