Silent Hill: Book Of Memories gets a new release date
Konami has announced a new release date for the arrival of their PS Vita exclusive horror title Silent Hill: Book Of Memories.
Silent Hill: Book Of Memories is the first Silent Hill game to feature a player-customisable main character. Player receive a book which has the power to chance the past which thrusts them into a twisted adventure.
Taking a skewed top-down view of the action players will need to solve puzzles as they navigate the game's levels and even collaborate with others over online multiplayer in to progress and take on the game's bosses. Player swill also be able to share items with each other in order to pass the game's many tests.
Silent Hill: Book Of Memories will arrive on PS Vita on November the 2nd.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year