Silent Hill: Book Of Memories gets a new release date
Konami has announced a new release date for the arrival of their PS Vita exclusive horror title Silent Hill: Book Of Memories.
Silent Hill: Book Of Memories is the first Silent Hill game to feature a player-customisable main character. Player receive a book which has the power to chance the past which thrusts them into a twisted adventure.
Taking a skewed top-down view of the action players will need to solve puzzles as they navigate the game's levels and even collaborate with others over online multiplayer in to progress and take on the game's bosses. Player swill also be able to share items with each other in order to pass the game's many tests.
Silent Hill: Book Of Memories will arrive on PS Vita on November the 2nd.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced