Football Manager 2013 to kick off this November
SEGA and Sports Interactive have announced the release date for this year's installment of the criminally addictive Football Manager series.
Sports Interactive has brought over 900 improvements and additions to Football Manager 2013 adding a considerable amount of depth to what is already one of the most detailed simulations around.
The most interesting of all is the new Football Manager Classic Mode which cuts down the wide range of elements players control in order to make Football Manager 2013 much more accessible to those that are new to the game or simply don't have the time to micro-manage everything about their team.
Football Manager 2013 arrives on PC and Mac on November the 2nd with those who pre-order getting early access to the game by way of a beta which launches around 14 days before the full game does and will run until November the 5th so that saves can be transferred to the full game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3