Football Manager 2013 to kick off this November
SEGA and Sports Interactive have announced the release date for this year's installment of the criminally addictive Football Manager series.
Sports Interactive has brought over 900 improvements and additions to Football Manager 2013 adding a considerable amount of depth to what is already one of the most detailed simulations around.
The most interesting of all is the new Football Manager Classic Mode which cuts down the wide range of elements players control in order to make Football Manager 2013 much more accessible to those that are new to the game or simply don't have the time to micro-manage everything about their team.
Football Manager 2013 arrives on PC and Mac on November the 2nd with those who pre-order getting early access to the game by way of a beta which launches around 14 days before the full game does and will run until November the 5th so that saves can be transferred to the full game.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal