Football Manager 2013 to kick off this November
SEGA and Sports Interactive have announced the release date for this year's installment of the criminally addictive Football Manager series.
Sports Interactive has brought over 900 improvements and additions to Football Manager 2013 adding a considerable amount of depth to what is already one of the most detailed simulations around.
The most interesting of all is the new Football Manager Classic Mode which cuts down the wide range of elements players control in order to make Football Manager 2013 much more accessible to those that are new to the game or simply don't have the time to micro-manage everything about their team.
Football Manager 2013 arrives on PC and Mac on November the 2nd with those who pre-order getting early access to the game by way of a beta which launches around 14 days before the full game does and will run until November the 5th so that saves can be transferred to the full game.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date