Football Manager 2013 to kick off this November
SEGA and Sports Interactive have announced the release date for this year's installment of the criminally addictive Football Manager series.
Sports Interactive has brought over 900 improvements and additions to Football Manager 2013 adding a considerable amount of depth to what is already one of the most detailed simulations around.
The most interesting of all is the new Football Manager Classic Mode which cuts down the wide range of elements players control in order to make Football Manager 2013 much more accessible to those that are new to the game or simply don't have the time to micro-manage everything about their team.
Football Manager 2013 arrives on PC and Mac on November the 2nd with those who pre-order getting early access to the game by way of a beta which launches around 14 days before the full game does and will run until November the 5th so that saves can be transferred to the full game.
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game