NBA Live 13 canned
EA Sports has announced that despite their hopeful proclamations NBA Live would return this year, they have decided not to release NBA Live 13.
EA Sport's Andrew House explained that it has become clear that NBA Live 13 would not be ready to be released for the beginning of the new NBA season next month and so they have decided to focus on getting NBA Live ready for a return in time for the 2013 season.
He said, "Having continued to look at the game over the past few days, it's clear that we won't be ready in October and rather than launch midway through the season, we're going to sit out the full year and stay focused on making next year's game great."
"I'm disappointed that we have not yet met our high expectations with NBA Live, but I remain motivated about where we're going," he continued. "We're committed to delivering new innovation in online, and our progress in the visual presentation of the game continues to take big strides. We also know that a great game starts with great gameplay, and this remains a huge priority for us."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date