NBA Live 13 canned
EA Sports has announced that despite their hopeful proclamations NBA Live would return this year, they have decided not to release NBA Live 13.
EA Sport's Andrew House explained that it has become clear that NBA Live 13 would not be ready to be released for the beginning of the new NBA season next month and so they have decided to focus on getting NBA Live ready for a return in time for the 2013 season.
He said, "Having continued to look at the game over the past few days, it's clear that we won't be ready in October and rather than launch midway through the season, we're going to sit out the full year and stay focused on making next year's game great."
"I'm disappointed that we have not yet met our high expectations with NBA Live, but I remain motivated about where we're going," he continued. "We're committed to delivering new innovation in online, and our progress in the visual presentation of the game continues to take big strides. We also know that a great game starts with great gameplay, and this remains a huge priority for us."
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game