Blizzard confirms Project Titan is now in the middle of development
Blizzard's Rob Pardo has given some more scant details about their mystery MMO project codenamed Project Titan.
Pardo revealed that they now have some 100 developers working on the new title and it is right in the middle of development. He also revealed that Project Titan has been in development for the last four years.
"Titan's still moving along. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up that it's around the corner. It's a very big project, it's got along way to go. I don't know yet when we're going to start releasing more information. We're definitely dead in the middle of development at this point," said the Blizzard CCO.
"I think we're over 100 people on the team now working on it," he continued. He added on the length of time the game has been in development, "It depends on how you look at such things because when we first start a team we start it really, really small, it might just start just a couple people and we just talk about the concept and draw some concept art. It's definitely not been in core development for that long. I'd say core development is maybe more closer to four years, but even that was with a smaller team."
Thanks Curse Entertainment.
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives
- Saints Row devs, Volition to reveal their new project at PAX Prime
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement